Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what themes do you guy prefer? i like the light theme. but in general i just use the dark 1 since its default. i also noticed that dark wisdom theme. the banner is quite massive in compared to others? and even the welcome, notification profile area is rearranged. i kinda like it. and the texture on the column areas. it isnt just a plain gradient colour. it actually has marking texture on it which adds more depth to the forum
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

everyday when i open 2pac-forum.com i look at the forum banner and say to myself: i see no changesssssss, lol
      who is responsible for the forum design? maybe he didnt saw this thread. the forum banner needs some changes
      - Steez 4 President -

Comment

Pac scene member pics are posted every day on forums. Pac pics aren't. Maybe the banner needs scene member pics instead of a Pac pic?

Comment

Originally posted by Slut View Post
          Pac scene member pics are posted every day on forums. Pac pics aren't. Maybe the banner needs scene member pics instead of a Pac pic?
          Shit I wouldn't mind being on the header of the site

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
          Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
            Shit I wouldn't mind being on the header of the site
            We want people to join the forum, not scare them away...

Comment

Originally posted by Rhyhorn View Post
              We want people to join the forum, not scare them away...
              Man.... I'm a sexy ass nigga... Put me up there more females would be on here.. Guaranteed

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
                Man.... I'm a sexy ass nigga... Put me up there more females would be on here.. Guaranteed

Who wants to discuss more with females? I for one get more than enough of that at home. I wonder if girls type as much as they talk. The dead scene could be resurrected with a couple of females.

Comment

Originally posted by Slut View Post
                  Who wants to discuss more with females? I for one get more than enough of that at home.
                  I'm just saying more females on here would be nice could add a different aspect to topics n shit

Comment

Originally posted by Babaveli View Post
                    everyday when i open 2pac-forum.com i look at the forum banner and say to myself: i see no changesssssss, lol
                    who is responsible for the forum design? maybe he didnt saw this thread. the forum banner needs some changes
                    Only the admin (the red one) has the rights to change forum banners/designs. No one of the mods can do this.

Comment

Originally posted by Steez View Post

Is anyone else not bugged out by this simple flip?

I always used to think that the original banner of this site was a hand drawn artistic effort of creating a Pac pic and it was only when the alternate mixdown banner leaked () that I realized that it was the same old Pac just flip turned upside down now I'd like to take a minute so just sit right there and I'll tell you how I became the prince of town called Bel Air.
                      I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                      Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha Dog View Post
                        Only the admin (the red one) has the rights to change forum banners/designs. No one of the mods can do this.
                        based on that, we probably won't see this change any time soon!
                        Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Comment

yo, somebody put the banner up! but i need to do it again cause the dimensions that the site uses to fill that banner space is larger than the source/image file dimensions. so thats why it looks stretched.

who ever changed the banner: can you tell me what dimensions that space is exactly? does the software mention the resolution?

#Staff come in, over.
                          Last edited by Steez; 08-31-2016, 03:44 PM.

No matter what I do..

Comment

Originally posted by Steez View Post
                            yo, somebody put the banner up! but i need to do it again cause the dimensions that the site uses to fill that banner space is larger than the source/image file dimensions. so thats why it looks stretched.

who ever changed the banner: can you tell me what dimensions that space is exactly? does the software mention the resolution?

#Staff come in, over.
                            The admin changed it. I will ask him later.. btw. On phone browser it looks normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha Dog View Post
                              The admin changed it. I will ask him later.. btw. On phone browser it looks normal.
                              thanks bro

the mobile version of the site has different dimensions to the normal web version. it looks like this on a regular browser;

looking at the mobile version, it appears the dimensions are more squished, and the banner isn't a match for that dimension there either.

(the 2nd one lower down is pasted on top to compare)

if the admin gives me the exact dimensions that the mobile version and the web version needs, i will create 2 versions to fit them both properly.

Steez
                              Last edited by Steez; 08-31-2016, 04:40 PM.

No matter what I do..

Comment

Pac is still in the middle and there's lots of empty space on the left.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X