Clear All

• Justice League (2017)

first trailer

My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Looks sound!! Thx fo tha post!!
    I Feel His Hands On My Brain, When I Write Rhymes I Go Blind And Let The Lord Do His Thang

YOUTUBE
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCy-d3k7LXFFBDNgaMcHAOXQ

FaceFuck
    https://www.facebook.com/cristo.white.73

SoundCloud
    https://soundcloud.com/tupackillathuggrmx

InstaGramm
    https://www.instagram.com/killathuggrmx/

Comment

man i hate ben affleck as batman. christian bale was perfect for this role.
      i am more excited to see Suicide Squad...
      - Steez 4 President -

Comment

Originally posted by Babaveli View Post
        i dont know, affleck was quite good or normal, but the figure batman his behaviour was horrible, i mean batman is my most fav character, and he want to massscre superman without questioning. like superman did all his actions on purpose? just lol....... wonderwoman part and the endboss a joke too, i mean wtf lol omg..

suicide squad is a must, but since superman batman i cant take dc movies serious anymore. batman failed, na nolan and the other asshole failed. my batman i cry
        He was a nice middle class nigga
        But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
        Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

Too bad I'm not 12 anymore. Too many children's movies being put out.

Comment

Originally posted by Babaveli View Post
            Ben Affleck was a great Batman and the best part of Batman v Superman

1. Michael Keaton
            2. Ben Affleck
            3. Christian Bale

Originally posted by Slut View Post
            Too bad I'm not 12 anymore. Too many children's movies being put out.
            that has nothing to do with being 12 years. come one, mr. negative.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
              that has nothing to do with being 12 years. come one, mr. negative.
              When you reach a certain age, super hero movies, where guys run around in ridiculous suits, just start feeling really stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Slut View Post
                When you reach a certain age, super hero movies, where guys run around in ridiculous suits, just start feeling really stupid.
                not really ...I'm 30 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
                  not really ...I'm 30 years old.
                  Some adults, mainly virgins I bet, play Pokemon Go.

Comment

lol, there are people on this planet who loves movies

and now on topic

Comment

movie looks nice. nothing wrong with seeing movies that are based on things you grew up with.

Comment

I'm actually an adult who both plays Pokemon Go and fucking love Batman. The former to share with a kid I care for, which is more "adult" than being a 2Pac fan, btw, lol. The latter because Batman is fucking dark and awesome, so fuck you To each their own I guess, that's how I always think about it. But revisiting your youth as an adult is one of the most revitalizing things you can do. It's quite healthy. Anyway, to the topic at hand, I agree with people saying Ben Affleck did a good job. Christian Bale was also good. I maybe slightly prefer Nolan's take on the Batman universe, but I grew up on Batman, so any semi-decent Batman movie is golden to me. I like the first two Batman movies from way back, but from the third onwards they really failed to capture the right feeling. Nolan just knocked the ball way out of the park, with every movie. There were some faults, but all in all it's to date the best take on Batman in my opinion. I never loved Superman, at the same time I thought the movie that came out prior to Batman Vs. was a really solid take on Superman. It's gritty and cool imo, so I was excited for Batman vs. Superman, and wasn't disappointed. It's different for sure, but still good. DCs Batman is ultimately gonna be battling fucking aliens and shit. Right? I never cared for Justice League but I'm ready to give this new movie a shot, but so I'm ignorant. But so I think the version of Batman that appears in Justice League is a bad fit. His motivations to become a vigilante work for making powerful stories when it's just Batman, but throw him into a war with some alien species or wielder of magic or whatever, and it no longer rly makes sense that he's doing it because his parents were killed by criminals. So what makes Batman interesting and awesome kind of disappears in the DC multiverse. It works a lot better when it's just about Batman/Bruce Wayne.

What worries me about the DC multiverse is that Suicide Squad movie. I didn't watch it yet, but I've heard it's really shit. I'm RLY not a fan of the new Joker. I don't know but I was excited with the Superman movie and the new Batman movie, but everything I've heard about the Suicide Squad movie kind of killed all the excitement I was feeling. I wonder where it'll go from here.
                        Last edited by Preach; 10-30-2016, 01:15 AM.
                        unofficial 2pac scene discord
                        https://discord.gg/P6wN2vGJMe

Comment

Originally posted by Preach View Post
                          I'm actually an adult who both plays Pokemon Go and fucking love Batman. The former to share with a kid I care for, which is more "adult" than being a 2Pac fan, btw, lol. The latter because Batman is fucking dark and awesome, so fuck you To each their own I guess, that's how I always think about it. But revisiting your youth as an adult is one of the most revitalizing things you can do. It's quite healthy. Anyway, to the topic at hand, I agree with people saying Ben Affleck did a good job. Christian Bale was also good. I maybe slightly prefer Nolan's take on the Batman universe, but I grew up on Batman, so any semi-decent Batman movie is golden to me. I like the first two Batman movies from way back, but from the third onwards they really failed to capture the right feeling. Nolan just knocked the ball way out of the park, with every movie. There were some faults, but all in all it's to date the best take on Batman in my opinion. I never loved Superman, at the same time I thought the movie that came out prior to Batman Vs. was a really solid take on Superman. It's gritty and cool imo, so I was excited for Batman vs. Superman, and wasn't disappointed. It's different for sure, but still good. DCs Batman is ultimately gonna be battling fucking aliens and shit. Right? I never cared for Justice League but I'm ready to give this new movie a shot, but so I'm ignorant. But so I think the version of Batman that appears in Justice League is a bad fit. His motivations to become a vigilante work for making powerful stories when it's just Batman, but throw him into a war with some alien species or wielder of magic or whatever, and it no longer rly makes sense that he's doing it because his parents were killed by criminals. So what makes Batman interesting and awesome kind of disappears in the DC multiverse. It works a lot better when it's just about Batman/Bruce Wayne.

What worries me about the DC multiverse is that Suicide Squad movie. I didn't watch it yet, but I've heard it's really shit. I'm RLY not a fan of the new Joker. I don't know but I was excited with the Superman movie and the new Batman movie, but everything I've heard about the Suicide Squad movie kind of killed all the excitement I was feeling. I wonder where it'll go from here.
                          Tim Burton's Batman (1989) is my favorite Batman. It's dark, dirty and has this cool look. I'm not a fan of Nolan's vision. The only point I like about the Nolan movies is, that Bruce Wayne has health problems ...all his actions has reflected to his body ...he is a wreck and I like that.

About Suicide Squad: I enjoyed this movie or better I love it. I cant understand the hate. At the moment it's on my top 3 of the best movies I have seen this year. I still have to watch Dr. Strange.
                          The new Joker is totally awesome ...a shame that they removed most of his scenes in the final cut. I hope that the extended cut will have more Joker scenes.

Comment

Hopefully Synder hasn't fucked this up as well.

Comment

new trailer ....looks awesome

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X