No announcement yet.

Justice League (2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta admit, when I first heard Affleck was going to be the new Batman I had my doubts... Now I think I prefer him over Bale.

Still doesnt beat Keaton though :-)

Comment

Originally posted by bucketkilla View Post
      Gotta admit, when I first heard Affleck was going to be the new Batman I had my doubts... Now I think I prefer him over Bale.

Still doesnt beat Keaton though :-)
      Affleck is a better than Bale (relating to Batman). the Batman solo scenes in BvS were the best and better than the whole Nolan Batman trilogy. Snyder did a great job, as always! yeah, Keaton is untouchable.
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

comic con 2017 trailer

fucking epic!!!

Comment

im fuckin in

Comment

yeah, I cant fucking wait to see this movie. looks epic so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
              comic con 2017 trailer

fucking epic!!!
              OMFG I love you 4 posting this !!

kisses and hugs xoxo

Comment

just awsome much better than marvel movies, can't wait to see batfleck again
                sigpic

Comment

final trailer

Comment

few clips. I cant wait to see this movie

Comment

If I was 12 I would want to see this.

Comment

Originally posted by Slut View Post
                        If I was 12 I would want to see this.
                        lol, I knew you would say something like this.

Comment

I watched the movie yesterday and I enjoyed it. You can see and feel, that there were two directors who made this movie. There are the dark and stylish Zack Snyder scenes and the typical Joss Whedon humour. The second point is what I dont really like in this movie. I love Whedon's humour and laughed about his scenes, e.g. rescue scene by Superman and Flash ..a typical Whedon scene, but these scenes also destroyed the dark style Zack Snyder built in Man Of Steel and Batman V Superman. A little bit humour here and there would be ok, but they used too much ...feels like a Marvel movie..

The movie could be also much longer 30min-1h. The flashback scene was too short, but I dont want to spoil here. I hope they will release an extended cut on blu-ray and tell the story right and not within a three sentence flashback. Also I want to see Cyborg back story and few stylish scenes from the trailers, which were removed for the theatrical cut.

Batman: he was the highlight in BvS, but didnt had an awesome solo scene as in BvS. I hope, that there are more solo scenes with him they can add to the blu-ray release. PLEASE!!!

Flash and Aquaman: two very funny characters, espacially Flash.

Cyborg: missing back story (trailer scenes).

Superman: the first scene in the movie ...why Whedon, why did you did this scene? The scene wasnt story related and you see that Superman moustache was digitally removed. The missing trailer scene (I'll take it as a yes ...the ring) should be the first scene, which would fit the vibe very well. The "he is still alive" scene in BvS was totally ignored in the movie. He should also get more screen time ...maybe in the extended cut.

I really dont understand the hate. Sure, the movie isnt perfect, but the movie was doomed from the beginning. First they [Warner] wanted a more brighter and funnier and shorter movie, than Zack Snyder left the project and then they changed the CGI, so there wasnt enough time to do the final touch.
                          But it's still a very good movie, which can be great movie, when they release an extended cut and fix the CGI, e.g. moustache.

As I said before: I enjoyed it and cant wait to watch the movie again on blu-ray

Comment

Better then what I thought it'll be like

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Was ok, dc comics bad guys are awful compared to marvels

Comment

I don't like Ben Affleck as Batman Christian Bale owns the role. Didn't like this movie as much as I had hoped. Good but not great.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X