Jmix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmix View Post
    There were a couple disagreements and a few times, I was out of line in some responses. On the other side of the coin, I feel that b/c i do interviews and have a thirst for pac knowledge that I was unfairly labeled as egocentric or viewed by some that I thought I was a "2pac god' or had that type of attitude. All water under the bridge. But I think sometimes, as fans or people we get so passionate about what we are discussing, we overlook, or get tunnel vision in our efforts to prove talking points, that we can step on toes or unintentionally slight people in a way we, at the time don't fully understand. There was some back and forth with certain members, (i take my part in it) but like I said, water under the bridge. i hold no grudge and hopefully no grudge is held. If so, I hope that by way of honest and civil discourse we can move past silly internet 'beef' and do what we all are here to do, discuss the GOAT!
    in such contribution position sometimes you temporarly may be unable to see the forest for the trees. of course you contributed important stuff, but this should be no license to go blue for nobody.
    we got helping hands in here, if you got a personal problem with other member and i think with their help you can sit on the round table and smash bad discussions or missunderstandings in a minute.

think positive and in some situations you should sit back, think about what you want to write, re-think and put it in the forum. the i-net is such a tricky plattform, because you can not really see the gestures and/or mood of the others.
    collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

I love ur interviews but honestly TA series (which i bought em) was just too much I mean its repetitive sometimes. I know its mainly RJ's project lol. 187 was a great read.
      In the end, I'm confused so I stopped thinking about assassination topic cuz i strongly believe there won't be any justice since I suspect that the killer(s) are dead...

Comment

You're still an narcissistic, xenophobic, trump supporting imbecile.

Too many things have been said by you against this forum and it's members, the sooner you leave the scene the better. I'll even give you a $1.00 to keep your wack you tube channel up.

I still don't know why you post up topics like this, trying to get people to praise you. Nobody fucks with you

Comment

Jmix

Originally posted by Slut View Post
          I guess I was away from the scene when Jmix was a "big" scene name. Don't really know who you are. Nice to see you contributing though.
          He was never a big scene name, only in his own mind.

This is all an act, go to the got beef section and look at the topics about this delusional fool
          Last edited by BayAreasFinest; 08-19-2017, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
            He was never a big scene name, only in his own mind.

This is all an act, go to the got beef section and look at the topics about this delusional fool
            but at least he trying to reach out to ppl and revealing unheard stories of Pac. I don't see anybody but Jmix doin it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hennessy View Post
              but at least he trying to reach out to ppl and revealing unheard stories of Pac. I don't see anybody but Jmix doin it.
              not many if any that havent been interviewed many times before.
              "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by jackcorgi View Post
                very true. Plus at least the others dont stomp on cds and "fucks with people" lmao

Comment

Originally posted by jackcorgi View Post
                  Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
                  very true. Plus at least the others dont stomp on cds and "fucks with people" lmao
                  goddamn yall hate jmix so much

Well Jmix do yo thang lol. But please no more assassination shit,,,,,

Comment

His yt is cool - some good ivs.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X