Jmix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jmix

I am just here to talk about Pac. I have heard some rumblings about some beef {from a few old heads that tend to have beef with alot of people}

but i have none and would just like a fresh start to contribute as well as receive info and discussion.

I know there were some past issues and whatnot, but those were dif times.

Many thanks for allowing me to be here.

My point is to says thanks.

One love.

I'm always willing to give people chances, so there's no problem there. Some people might hold onto grudges, and sometimes rightfully so if you've personal attacked them. I'm not one of those people attacked by you, far as I know or remember. Keep it clean and don't cause problems, basically.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by BigR View Post
        I'm always willing to give people chances, so there's no problem there. Some people might hold onto grudges, and sometimes rightfully so if you've personal attacked them. I'm not one of those people attacked by you, far as I know or remember. Keep it clean and don't cause problems, basically.
        roger that. thank you

Comment

all i am trying to do is make amends and talk about pac. thanks guys

Comment

Keep contributing and look forward to your interviews!

Comment

well i think it is important that your opponents feel and see that you are want to work on yourself. the rest will follow, but dont calculate with quick changes from everybody you once may had clashes or deep discussions.
              have fun and with everybody pull together, this community can move mountains.
              collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

I guess I was away from the scene when Jmix was a "big" scene name. Don't really know who you are. Nice to see you contributing though.

Comment

its nice to have more people under one roof...pac scene was always full of nonsense..hope people can move past this. life is to short. welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Slut View Post
                    I guess I was away from the scene when Jmix was a "big" scene name. Don't really know who you are. Nice to see you contributing though.
                    slut aka hoe?

i had a dif screenname

Comment

Let bygones be bygones its only the internet lol

Comment

Originally posted by jmix View Post
                        slut aka hoe?

i had a dif screenname
                        Yeah. That's me. Hoenoe was maybe the name I used the most.

What was the other name you used?
                        Last edited by Slut; 07-19-2016, 06:52 AM.

Comment

What was the beef jmix? Iv known u a while and u always been a straight shooter and u doin some great interviews and contributions to tha Pac scene!?
                          I Feel His Hands On My Brain, When I Write Rhymes I Go Blind And Let The Lord Do His Thang

YOUTUBE
                          https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCy-d3k7LXFFBDNgaMcHAOXQ

FaceFuck
                          https://www.facebook.com/cristo.white.73

SoundCloud
                          https://soundcloud.com/tupackillathuggrmx

InstaGramm
                          https://www.instagram.com/killathuggrmx/

Comment

Sup jmix

Comment

Originally posted by Slut View Post
                              Yeah. That's me. Hoenoe was maybe the name I used the most.

What was the other name you used?
                              my old one was makaveli268 and last couple years on here i was jessesurratt

Originally posted by kthugg View Post
                              What was the beef jmix? Iv known u a while and u always been a straight shooter and u doin some great interviews and contributions to tha Pac scene!?
                              There were a couple disagreements and a few times, I was out of line in some responses. On the other side of the coin, I feel that b/c i do interviews and have a thirst for pac knowledge that I was unfairly labeled as egocentric or viewed by some that I thought I was a "2pac god' or had that type of attitude. All water under the bridge. But I think sometimes, as fans or people we get so passionate about what we are discussing, we overlook, or get tunnel vision in our efforts to prove talking points, that we can step on toes or unintentionally slight people in a way we, at the time don't fully understand. There was some back and forth with certain members, (i take my part in it) but like I said, water under the bridge. i hold no grudge and hopefully no grudge is held. If so, I hope that by way of honest and civil discourse we can move past silly internet 'beef' and do what we all are here to do, discuss the GOAT!

Originally posted by mussolini View Post
                              Sup jmix
                              Whats up??? I see we are both pretty big Syke fans? (y)

Originally posted by blacpain View Post
                              well i think it is important that your opponents feel and see that you are want to work on yourself. the rest will follow, but dont calculate with quick changes from everybody you once may had clashes or deep discussions.
                              have fun and with everybody pull together, this community can move mountains.
                              I do hope so. i know that saying 'my bad' is not always a quick solution, but hopefully i can continue to post and over time we can all be cool with one another.

Originally posted by King Ragnar View Post
                              Let bygones be bygones its only the internet lol
                              indeed. i said some shitty things and people also did too. Hopefully, people will come around. I take responsibility for some harsh words. Thanks for the comment man,
                              Last edited by jmix; 07-19-2016, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X