Clear All

• Psychedelic Documentaries...Some Shxt 2 Get Yo Trip On

Any Recommendations?

Occult, Religion, History, Science ..
    Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

You should watch Cosmos with Neil deGrasse Tyson

Comment

[MENTION=327]Vinnie P [MENTION=9902]Hard2Kill know both documentaries... dizam i wanta try dmt .. sounds like somethin i would enjoy.. journey in the occult world .. im wittit.
        Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by MOBsta 662 View Post
          dizam i wanta try dmt .. sounds like somethin i would enjoy.. journey in the occult world .. im wittit.
          Me too.

Comment

i want to try DMT too lol. if it was up to me, i would travel the world and try various psychedelic drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnie P View Post
              i want to try DMT too lol. if it was up to me, i would travel the world and try various psychedelic drugs.
              you sure your psyche could take so much?
              Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

you sure your psyche could take so much?
                probably not lol its easy to lose mind with psychedelics. ive did my share of magic mushrooms and my last trip wasnt that great. you truly need to be in a peaceful state of mind. but ive realized that you can find peace and serenity without drugs of any kind.

Comment

Jews, Kabale and other shit to walk with the devil

Jews religion kabale part is lot of spiritism and occult devious

Jews modificate theirs religion to adapte it to theirs hobbits....that's why god choose another nation

Comment

but ive realized that you can find peace and serenity without drugs of any kind.
                    how?

if i´m not high i´m fucked up, aggressive & depressive....
                    Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

you truly need to be in a peaceful state of mind. but ive realized that you can find peace and serenity without drugs of any kind.
                      Weed isn't a drug. Smoke it to help put you in a relaxed and happy state of mind ... Then go for DMT right on the spot. Simple solution.

I advice you to take a high dose of DMT for the ultimate experience. Get ready for the biggest rollercoaster ride of your life.

Comment

how?

if i´m not high i´m fucked up, aggressive & depressive....
                        i think your daily routine depends on getting high. You need to work on yourself. find a purpose. indulge yourself in literature, find solace in nature, write, listen, work out. use your mind body and soul for other purposes than getting high. It's hard at first. i used to get high and it was scary at first because i didnt know what to do, first days were full of boredom so i just started watching a bunch of movies to distract myself and eventually things got better and you feel good about yourself. Some people find balance in their daily routine, they smoke weed and still manage to achieve alot. Others don't. I stopped smoking because i would use it as an escape from my daily life and i would waste money. you can also read books that give you tips on how to find peace. Be positive, avoid negative people. I'm still looking for inner peace and happiness maybe ill never find it but i know its theres.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                          Weed isn't a drug. Smoke it to help put you in a relaxed and happy state of mind ... Then go for DMT right on the spot. Simple solution.

I advice you to take a high dose of DMT for the ultimate experience. Get ready for the biggest rollercoaster ride of your life.
                          weed can be bad if you get all the time and dont do nothing else. i used to smoke everyday and at some point it became a nuisance to my own health. i would use weed as an escape. so i stopped. im better off without it.

Have you done DMT. i know a person that smoked it and she said she found the secret to life. but the secret was so simple that she forgot about it. i guess the secret can be a way of life.

Comment

[MENTION=327]Vinnie P i love to read, watch documentaries, etc. i also love nature but there is a mindstate where you don´t want shit, you simply don´t give a fuck. you can´t feel the nature or the joy in reading/watching, it´s fucked up.
                            Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Have you done DMT. i know a person that smoked it and she said she found the secret to life. but the secret was so simple that she forgot about it. i guess the secret can be a way of life.
                              I haven't done it yet. But i will someday in the future. Watch the Documentary i posted above.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X