This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOBsta 662 View Post
    [MENTION=327]Vinnie P i love to read, watch documentaries, etc. i also love nature but there is a mindstate where you don´t want shit, you simply don´t give a fuck. you can´t feel the nature or the joy in reading/watching, it´s fucked up.
    yeah i know what you mean.. there was a time where i just lost interest in everything. as if i was a walking dead. but i hope you get out of that depression, but if you ever feel like kicking a convo, you can pm me. not to sound arrogant or anything like that but ive been depressed too.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnie P View Post
      yeah i know what you mean.. there was a time where i just lost interest in everything. as if i was a walking dead. but i hope you get out of that depression, but if you ever feel like kicking a convo, you can pm me. not to sound arrogant or anything like that but ive been depressed too.
      i had period of serious depression, i call it the "emptiness", where you feel nothing, no joy, no sadness, nothing.

but what i got no sometimes esp. after weed/nutmeg/alcohol is that i cant find interest in nothing but my mind is focused on bad things, memories of anything that went wrong, said wrong, done wrong and it increases the emptiness & aggression 10 x. mood swings too. i don´t wish it up to no one.
      Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

U need to go see a doctor MOBsta if u feelin that bad, ask for citalopram, i have 40mg ever morning and i feel normal in my mind!! Been on them tha last 2years and i can face the world, they help u not to remember all tha bad shit in life. If somethings piSsing u off u jus 4get about it!!
        I Feel His Hands On My Brain, When I Write Rhymes I Go Blind And Let The Lord Do His Thang

YOUTUBE
        https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCy-d3k7LXFFBDNgaMcHAOXQ

FaceFuck
        https://www.facebook.com/cristo.white.73

SoundCloud
        https://soundcloud.com/tupackillathuggrmx

InstaGramm
        https://www.instagram.com/killathuggrmx/

Comment

[MENTION=15357]pikatchu07 it´s called kabbalah not kabale lol ... where u got that "kabale" from?
          yes kabbalah is something similar to sufi-islam, while the christian church bans anything supernatural.
          [MENTION=9902]Hard2Kill what have you tried besides weed?
          [MENTION=327]Vinnie P lol at the secret... : u find the secret of life and FORGET it = EPIL FAIL! [MENTION=15514]kthugg i´m already on escitalopram, i used to take citalopram back in the day, i know it but pills aint the solution, so aren´t drugs, but it´s more enjoyable.. truth hurts
          Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

[MENTION=15357][MENTION=9902]Hard2Kill what have you tried besides weed?
            I'm just friends with people that smoke. I never did it myself though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
              I'm just friends with people that smoke. I never did it myself though.
              i meant if you ever tried something else than just weed, or you REALLY mean u haven´t even smoked weed?
              Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Comment

or you REALLY mean u haven´t even smoked weed?
                  No, i haven't.

Comment

No, i haven't.
                    how old are you?home come you haven´t smoked?to each their own, weed is not for everyone though, but it gets me in a good mood n i enjoy everything i do while high. fuck being sober!
                    Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

how old are you?home come you haven´t smoked?to each their own, weed is not for everyone though, but it gets me in a good mood n i enjoy everything i do while high. fuck being sober!
                      I'm clean. I don't drink alcohol or smoke anything. My emotions are naturally on RESET if i ever go thru hard times. My happiness eventually swings back like nothing happened.

Comment

[MENTION=15357]pikatchu07 it´s called kabbalah not kabale lol ... where u got that "kabale" from?
                        yes kabbalah is something similar to sufi-islam, while the christian church bans anything supernatural.
                        [MENTION=9902]Hard2Kill what have you tried besides weed?
                        [MENTION=327]Vinnie P lol at the secret... : u find the secret of life and FORGET it = EPIL FAIL! [MENTION=15514]kthugg i´m already on escitalopram, i used to take citalopram back in the day, i know it but pills aint the solution, so aren´t drugs, but it´s more enjoyable.. truth hurts
                        nah man i think you forget it because it is that simple. it a state of being, like being happy, living in the present and not in the past. That type of thing lol.

Comment

I'm clean. I don't drink alcohol or smoke anything. My emotions are naturally on RESET if i ever go thru hard times. My happiness eventually swings back like nothing happened.
                          are you living a straight edge type of life?

Comment

MrMind's cpu acapellas & Remasters Share 09/12 - 09/13

MrMind's (2pac Remasters)

MrMind 2pac cpu Acapellas

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnie P View Post
                              are you living a straight edge type of life?
                              If it means no drugs, smoking or alcohol then yes. I've heard for some it extends to being a vegetarian but I'm not with that. I can't live without my pepper steaks and grilled chicken lol.

Comment

If it means no drugs, smoking or alcohol then yes. I've heard for some it extends to being a vegetarian but I'm not with that. I can't live without my pepper steaks and grilled chicken lol.
                                you ever had depression?
                                Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X