Most Psychedelic & Tripped Out Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Psychedelic & Tripped Out Music

I´ma Go Wit SPONGLE, Ever Heard Of This Group?

Dey Tha Shizznizzle

Any Other Trippy/Druggy Recommendations?
    Love Peace & Harmony

i started a a thread a while back with Goa Trance music. some youtube links are down tho. check it out if you want http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...ght=goa+trance

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnie P View Post
      i started a a thread a while back with Goa Trance music. some youtube links are down tho. check it out if you want http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...ght=goa+trance
      yep thanks, will do so.

i doesnt have to be goa trance, what genre it is, what ever, if its trippy, go ahead.
      Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by MOBsta 662 View Post
        yep thanks, will do so.

i doesnt have to be goa trance, what genre it is, what ever, if its trippy, go ahead.
        well in that thread its mostly goa trance. and have you ever listened to infected mushrooms.

btw are you doing some psychedelics or your just in one of those vibes.

Comment

well in that thread its mostly goa trance. and have you ever listened to infected mushrooms.

btw are you doing some psychedelics or your just in one of those vibes.
          not real psychodelics but i trip off weed, melted nutmeg drink or both, send me to another world.
          Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

"Revolution 9" by The Beatles is pretty fucking trippy. Also, the unreleased "SMiLE" album by the Beach Boys is great to get stoned and trip out to

Comment

I Think, "Darkside Of The Moon" Takes The Crown ... You Simply Can´t Trip Better To Anything Else, N O T Saying There Are No Good Albums To Trip To Besides DSOM
              Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by .:M*O*B:. View Post
                I Think, "Darkside Of The Moon" Takes The Crown ... You Simply Can´t Trip Better To Anything Else, N O T Saying There Are No Good Albums To Trip To Besides DSOM
                one time i was on mushrooms and Wish You Were Here was playing, it was a beautiful moment.

Comment

one time i was on mushrooms and Wish You Were Here was playing, it was a beautiful moment.
                  "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" Is Crazy Ass Composition Too.

Ok, Pink Floyd Or Not, What Else Is Good To Zone Out?
                  Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

"Shine On You Crazy Diamond" Is Crazy Ass Composition Too.

Ok, Pink Floyd Or Not, What Else Is Good To Zone Out?
                    check out God Is An Astronaut, its a post rock band. thats one of their many albums.

Comment

check out God Is An Astronaut, its a post rock band. thats one of their many albums.

nothing special IMO.

what about this?

“The Secret Eye Of L.A.Y.L.A.H.” is one of the earliest and most influential ritual ambient releases. The music on this recording was exclusively played with homemade instruments made ​​of human skulls and bones"

Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

nothing special IMO.

what about this?

“The Secret Eye Of L.A.Y.L.A.H.” is one of the earliest and most influential ritual ambient releases. The music on this recording was exclusively played with homemade instruments made ​​of human skulls and bones"

i listened a bit and it is trippy. theres a special vibe to that music. kind of makes it more messed up knowing instrumets are human skull and bones.

Comment

Comment

i listened a bit and it is trippy. theres a special vibe to that music. kind of makes it more messed up knowing instrumets are human skull and bones.
                            u got it right.

another insane album is:
                            Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

u got it right.

another insane album is:
                              i kind of like this album, it gave me chills at times. music with such melodies, i related it to the dawn of man or the begginning of the universe. dunno why lol.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X