This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
    yo danke, die Geier sehen das Ding läuft und knallen direkt fast die hälfte vom Preis drauf...

mmh sicher nicht, an pre order hab ich gar nicht gedacht Ich denke aber ich kann noch warten...
    ja das problem ist es stehen so viele auf der liste und selber geben die verkäufer keine auskunft wann es noch mal einen release geben wird. nintendo selber hat wohl gesagt das sie nicht planen die konsole nochmal zu releasen.

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
      ja das problem ist es stehen so viele auf der liste und selber geben die verkäufer keine auskunft wann es noch mal einen release geben wird. nintendo selber hat wohl gesagt das sie nicht planen die konsole nochmal zu releasen.
      ok, das ist kacke, wenn das stimmt dann werden die restlichen verfügbaren richtig teuer werden...

hab den hunni grad nicht locker sonst würde ich zuschlagen
      "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

finally got mine !
        has anyone modded theirs to play more/all games yet?
        ive got the programing to do it for windows if anyone needs it,but i havent tried yet.
        "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by jackcorgi View Post
          finally got mine !
          has anyone modded theirs to play more/all games yet?
          ive got the programing to do it for windows if anyone needs it,but i havent tried yet.
          yes

[MENTION=458]Exodus [MENTION=2846]AK47

NES Classic Mini is able to be hacked, and that very easy, i did it myself and it works. So, there is no more only 30 games, no, you can put hundreds of games on your NES Classic Mini lol really crazy

Oh and by the way, i was able to pre-order the Super Nintendo Classic Mini too, Game Stop rules. Hopefully SNES Mini will be hacked too sooner or later, would be so dope to play the Original Mortal Kombat on it.

Can't wait til' september to get my SNES Mini, price was lil' bit higher this time for the SNES, 100€.

Comment

yes

NES Classic Mini is able to be hacked, and that very easy, i did it myself and it works. So, there is no more only 30 games, no, you can put hundreds of games on your NES Classic Mini lol really crazy

Oh and by the way, i was able to pre-order the Super Nintendo Classic Mini too, Game Stop rules. Hopefully SNES Mini will be hacked too sooner or later, would be so dope to play the Original Mortal Kombat on it.

Can't wait til' september to get my SNES Mini, price was lil' bit higher this time for the SNES, 100€.
            Sup bro, whats the address wherebyI can order the SNES mini via Pre-oprder? I would love a link to NEW mini too bro. Props in advance.

Comment

yes

Daaaamn!! I was in GameStop in BERO two days ago and they told me the pre orders are sold out They only got 39 SNES for this shop and 10 were ordered by the employees already....

I was too late at MediaMarkt & Saturn pre order also...

In which GameStop do you found it? But by now it should be sold out

Nice info that you hacked it Now it's perfect!

Yea Mortal Kombat 3 was my Game, best cheat was the one to enable fatalities etc. with just 1 button And NBA Jam also great game, the turbo mode was fun...

Comment

No cart slot...sucks

Comment

Originally posted by OnkelMichael View Post
                  No cart slot...sucks
                  Why sucks? I modded mine already and put more games on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo View Post
                    Why sucks? I modded mine already and put more games on it.
                    It sucks because he wants to win the "Made more posts that the entire rest of the forum all by himself in one day" award
                    I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                    Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

#Retro #80s

Comment

Wassup.

I finally got this. I got the SNES one right away but I didn't catch the NES one when it first came out.. because it was limited to 30 games. Then I saw it can be moded to take all 700 games / complete licensed catalogue (or pretty much)

anyone done it? Im going to Mod mine soon, just need to reinstall windows on bootcamp (mac)

I will do the SNES one as well, hopefully they do n64 this year.

also.. I wanted to add one thing:

There is some cheap “clones” being sold from china, be very careful. I know you're probably thinking they're easy to spot (i.e. some give away like extra buttons, or slightly different design) but no, there is literal clones that look e-x-a-c-t-l-y the same as the real deal, even the software on them look just like the real thing. So if you don't want to pay silly prices and are looking on eBay, just be wary. YouTube how to spot the clone and becareful.

otherwise, these are dope. I gotta get my hands on another SNES and NES as I want one BNIB for collection.

p.s.

Generals was best C&C game ever, hands down.
                        Running from the police..

No matter what I do..

Comment

Originally posted by Steez View Post
                          Wassup.

I finally got this. I got the SNES one right away but I didn't catch the NES one when it first came out.. because it was limited to 30 games. Then I saw it can be moded to take all 700 games / complete licensed catalogue (or pretty much)

anyone done it? Im going to Mod mine soon, just need to reinstall windows on bootcamp (mac)

I will do the SNES one as well, hopefully they do n64 this year.

also.. I wanted to add one thing:

There is some cheap “clones” being sold from china, be very careful. I know you're probably thinking they're easy to spot (i.e. some give away like extra buttons, or slightly different design) but no, there is literal clones that look e-x-a-c-t-l-y the same as the real deal, even the software on them look just like the real thing. So if you don't want to pay silly prices and are looking on eBay, just be wary. YouTube how to spot the clone and becareful.

otherwise, these are dope. I gotta get my hands on another SNES and NES as I want one BNIB for collection.

p.s.

Generals was best C&C game ever, hands down.
                          Congrats on the SNES bro I‘ve mine since release day and the 1st few weeks I played it a lot But after I bought a Nintendo Switch for my daughter I ended up playing more Switch lol

I even have a 2nd SNES Mini because I pre ordered it and my wife found 1 in a shop, I thought about making some extra cash with it but they aren’t so rare like the NES lol I guess I have to wait a few years until they get rare

I didn’t modded mine by now, but please let me know how it worked...

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X