This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nintendo Classic Mini: Nintendo Entertainment System

10000000000000000000000000% MUST COP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nintendo is releasing a miniature NES with 30 built-in games
    Launches in November for $59.99

Share on Facebook (3,54 Tweet Share (99) Pin (56)
    Nintendo is bringing back the NES — only a little smaller.

Today the company announced what it's calling the Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition. It looks just like a NES, only a lot tinier, and it comes with 30 games built in. You can connect it to your TV via a HDMI cable, and it also includes a controller designed to work just like the iconic rectangular NES gamepad. (The new controller will also connect to a Wii Remote, so that you can use it to play Virtual Console games on a Wii or Wii U.)

In addition to HDMI support and a lack of cartridges, the new mini-console also features one useful modern convenience: multiple suspend points, so that you won't have to fumble around with passwords when you start playing a game again. The NES Classic Edition will be available on November 11th for $59.99.

Here's the complete list of games:

Balloon Fight
    Bubble Bobble
    Castlevania
    Castlevania II: Simon's Quest
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong Jr.
    Double Dragon II: The Revenge
    Dr. Mario
    Excitebike
    Final Fantasy
    Galaga
    Ghosts'N Goblins
    Gradius
    Ice Climber
    Kid Icarus
    Kirby's Adventure
    Mario Bros.
    Mega Man 2
    Metroid
    Ninja Gaiden
    Pac-Man
    Punch-Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream
    StarTropics
    Super C
    Super Mario Bros.
    Super Mario Bros. 2
    Super Mario Bros. 3
    Tecmo Bowl
    The Legend of Zelda
    Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

My brother just bought me an old one for my birthday

Comment

I think people will buy this, play it a few times, and then it will collect dust..

Comment

Originally posted by 2psah View Post
        I think people will buy this, play it a few times, and then it will collect dust..
        i dont think so, i am old school. my ps4 is collecting dust since months. all games are shit. i mean every single game. you know what i currently play?? command and conquer 1 tiberian dawn on pc, its like 20 years old but better than all ps4 games. PS1 >>> PS4
        Last edited by Big G.O.V.; 07-14-2016, 05:06 PM.

Comment

I think it might be US only, glad I know someone there to ship one out to me

Comment

Originally posted by BigR View Post
            i saw the announcement in germany. they would lose lots of money with US only. alot gamers come from europe.

Comment

it's a MUST BUY!!!!!

Originally posted by BigR View Post
              worldwide release
              My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
              Vinyls: 60
              Cassettes: 110
              CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
                i saw the announcement in germany. they would lose lots of money with US only. alot gamers come from europe.
                99% players are from german haha. I just can't believe how many players are from german they are everywhere ! Video games must be so big there ?

Comment

This is cool, but all these features have been around for years VIA emulators. I have been playing classic NES games on my tv for years from a laptop via HDMI into my tv. You can also change how the game looks with filters and stuff. But this is cool. Will there be support for more games?

Comment

Originally posted by johnnie360 View Post
                    This is cool, but all these features have been around for years VIA emulators. I have been playing classic NES games on my tv for years from a laptop via HDMI into my tv. You can also change how the game looks with filters and stuff. But this is cool. Will there be support for more games?
                    Was thinking the same thing, don't see much of a point in this myself when emulators have been around for years.

Comment

emulation on pc ftw

Play Nintendo and Sega games in your browser for free.

Comment

I use an emulator as well, but I'd rather own an official product

Comment

Shame that they wont be adding more games later on
                          Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Very interesting. Super Nintendo would be even more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Slut View Post
                              Very interesting. Super Nintendo would be even more interesting.
                              Yes this is very dope, but a super Nintendo version will be even more epic.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X