X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a fan of emulator. I want OG shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
      i dont think so, i am old school. my ps4 is collecting dust since months. all games are shit. i mean every single game. you know what i currently play?? command and conquer 1 tiberian dawn on pc, its like 20 years old but better than all ps4 games. PS1 >>> PS4
      Totally agree with you. Who wants to play an open world GTA V when you've got Super Mario on SNES

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
      Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
        Totally agree with you. Who wants to play an open world GTA V when you've got Super Mario on SNES
        I prefer GTA1 PS1 over GTA 5 PS4

Comment

i dont think so, i am old school. my ps4 is collecting dust since months. all games are shit. i mean every single game. you know what i currently play?? command and conquer 1 tiberian dawn on pc, its like 20 years old but better than all ps4 games. PS1 >>> PS4
          I really love the old school games, but today's games are superb as well. They are bigger, better storytelling, bette graphics, bigger budgets etc. Games like Dark Souls, Blood Borne, Uncharted, Rachet and Clank, The Witcher, Metal Gear Solid, Fallout, Battlefield and many more are amazing to play. I really enjoy the Ps4 and I'm sure I will enjoy all the future consoles.

Comment

I prefer GTA1 PS1 over GTA 5 PS4
            Birds eye GTA compared to V? wow.

Do you prefer black and white movies from the 30s over colour?

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Brings memories. I don't plan to buy it. I played Super Mario Bros 1, 3 at my cousin's house around '91. That was the shit. Unfortunately, they didn't have Mario 2. I have Xbox 360 I don't even look at.
              Last edited by BoxerSantaros; 07-15-2016, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Command & conquer is a great fucking game..

But to say it's better then most ps4 games, hmmmm..

I'm playing rocket league, battlefield, gta5, wolfenstein, infamous and so on.. Ps4 has some great games..

But i agree the ps4 library is small...

Comment

^ Red Alert 2 OG here. Lanning the computers with the box monitors back to back.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
                    ^ Red Alert 2 OG here. Lanning the computers with the box monitors back to back.
                    Omg, memories.. Makes me a little sad...

The early days of gaming were truly amazing. I still remember gaming on my amiga..

Huge floppy's, lol..

Comment

done deal. sign me up!

Comment

I cant wait for this. I hope it has duck hunt! I am positive people will buy this and resell it on ebay for double.

Comment

This is cool but I too think a snes and n64 would be really cool. Wish playstation could play old games too.

Comment

No original Contra...

Comment

got it

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
                                Yes this is very dope, but a super Nintendo version will be even more epic.
                                agreed snes would be even better. lets hope.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X