No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead Season 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mid-season finale was great, but this should be the season finale in my opinion. anyway ...now it's time to fight back. now we have to wait 3 months ahhhhhhh
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
      mid-season finale was great, but this should be the season finale in my opinion. anyway ...now it's time to fight back. now we have to wait 3 months ahhhhhhh
      Everyone standing around the last minute smiling at each other was the gayest thing this show ever did

Comment

It has been a crappy season. The first episode was great, but everything else has been stupid.

Comment

The last episode was again more action, taht was pretty cool. I'm curious what will happen next

Comment

Originally posted by BigR View Post
            Everyone standing around the last minute smiling at each other was the gayest thing this show ever did
            only the Sasha & Rosita scene, but the rest was good.

Originally posted by Slut View Post
            It has been a crappy season. The first episode was great, but everything else has been stupid.
            this is a good season so far. the only things I didnt like:
            - the editing / directing of episode 1
            - the gap between episode 1 and episode 4 ...in the comics they driving to Hiltrop (after Glenn's death) and Rick beating the leader. maybe we will see this in the next episode or a flashback, but I dont think so.
            - Morgan & Carol, both were "angry and aggressive" characters, but they mutated to pussies in season 6 till now. I really hope they will changed again.
            My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
            Vinyls: 60
            Cassettes: 110
            CDs: 216

Comment

This season hasn't been very good IMO but once the second half starts it should get a lot better,leading to the all out war,which should be great.
              Once the war is over and the whisperers show up things will be tense for a while.
              Last edited by jackcorgi; 12-14-2016, 07:40 PM.
              "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

Man! I love this show. The comic book way better tho.
                Judge: Was it your intention to try and get young black people to be violent to police?
                2Pac: No.
                Judge: Were you trying to provoke anybody to do anything particular. Were you trying to provoke or try to get people to do things?
                2Pac: Yes.
                Judge: Tell us what.
                2Pac: Think.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X