• Show
Clear All

• Crash Bandicoot: N Sane Trilogy

sony and activision will release remakes of Crash Bandicoot 1, 2 & 3
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

I used to have fun with those games but i don't think i'll buy a remake of these

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
      I used to have fun with those games but i don't think i'll buy a remake of these

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      blasphemy

Comment

Was watching the Sony E3 conference and gotta say, they screwed up the announcement for this so bad. They came strutting on stage like they were going to announce a new Crash game, then they quickly mentioned a "Crash remaster" of the first 3 games and went straight into Skylanders crap.

Comment

i will at least buy one episode of crash bandicot.

i like remakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
            i will at least buy one episode of crash bandicot.

i like remakes.
            Resident Evil 1 remake is so fucking dope and better than the original. a shame that the Silent Hill 1 remake sucks big time

I enjoyed playing Crash Bandicoot alone, with my brother and my friends. it's a must buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
              Resident Evil 1 remake is so fucking dope and better than the original. a shame that the Silent Hill 1 remake sucks big time

I enjoyed playing Crash Bandicoot alone, with my brother and my friends. it's a must buy.
              yes i must agree resident evil 1 remake is better than the original, zero remaster is also better than the original. lets now hope they release a remaster for 2, 3 and code venorica too.

there was a silent hill remaster? for ps4? not good????

Comment

yes i must agree resident evil 1 remake is better than the original, zero remaster is also better than the original. lets now hope they release a remaster for 2, 3 and code venorica too.

Resident Evil 2 remake is in the works
                Silent Hill 1 remake was released on Nintendo Wii and was 99,99% different to the original...google Silent Hill Shattered Memories

Comment

They did an HD port of CV for the PS3, but nothing for the PS4. An actual remake of the game would be the shit though.

Also this is probably wishful thinking, but since Activision is loosening their iron grip on Crash I hope they'll do the same for Spyro. A new Spyro game or remaster like the Crash games are getting would blow my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by kamp View Post
                    They did an HD port of CV for the PS3, but nothing for the PS4. An actual remake of the game would be the shit though.

Also this is probably wishful thinking, but since Activision is loosening their iron grip on Crash I hope they'll do the same for Spyro. A new Spyro game or remaster like the Crash games are getting would blow my mind.
                    i have code veronica on ps3, but yeah a real ps4 remake would be the shiznit.

Comment

ah there is no video footage or anything though? So are they just going to use the same game with enhanced graphics or remake it like Sonic 4 was pretty much Sonic 1 & 2 on PSN? I have been looking forward to a new Crash since i played it on Uncharted 4 lol I'm excited i'll probably rent it, if it is a hard copy.

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
                        ah there is no video footage or anything though? So are they just going to use the same game with enhanced graphics or remake it like Sonic 4 was pretty much Sonic 1 & 2 on PSN? I have been looking forward to a new Crash since i played it on Uncharted 4 lol I'm excited i'll probably rent it, if it is a hard copy.
                        no footage, they only announced it.
                        I read remaster and remake on different sites, hmm. We have to wait and see what they will tell us or show us end of this year or next E3. to be honest I dont care, because it's a must buy for me, even if it's a 1080p HD remaster. I sold 90% of my PS1 games (damn, I need a time machine to travel back to the past to slap my younger me) and it's impossible to find sealed German copies of Crash Bandicoot 1-3, so the remaster / remake is the only option to add this classic to my collection.

Comment

REMAKE no remaster
                          gameplay trailer, looks fucking AWESOME!!!!

Comment

The new trailer looks great, I might pick up this one

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
                            sigpic

Comment

Definitely a must purchase. The gameplay trailer looks good, brings back memories.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X