No announcement yet.

Crash Bandicoot: N Sane Trilogy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play Bloodborne, Dark Souls or the witcher 3 on the hardest mode if you want Some hardcore shit

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
    you are totally right, you can say ps2 > ps1 because ps2 was able to play ps1 games + ps2 had Manu many good games too.. so lets say ps2 best console ever!!!

yea you are right of course, i just think back then, you had to have more skillz to finish games, nowadays everything is made for noobs. back then there were really games you almost had no chance to finish the game without walkthroughs etc... skillz were needed back then.

nowadays play cod single player a young kid can finish that, cause there is only one way to walk, you cant do anything wrong just walk behind your patnas and you're good lol.

of course graphics nowadays are a million times better... but can graphics made a game more fun for you? not for me to be honest.

i can name 15 ps1 games right now that shit on every single ps4 game!

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
      you are totally right, you can say ps2 > ps1 because ps2 was able to play ps1 games + ps2 had many many good games too.. so lets say ps2 best console ever!!!

yea you are right of course, i just think back then, you had to have more skillz to finish games, nowadays everything is made for noobs. back then there were really games you almost had no chance to finish the game without walkthroughs etc... skillz were needed back then.

nowadays play cod single player a young kid can finish that, cause there is only one way to walk, you cant do anything wrong just walk behind your patnas and you're good lol.

of course graphics nowadays are a million times better... but can graphics made a game more fun for you? not for me to be honest.

i can name 15 ps1 games right now that shit on every single ps4 game!
      I've worked in a game store, and i saw kids aged 12/13/14 telling each other, don't buy certain games because the graphics suck..

i was shocked.. No appreciation for the art of gaming.

Also, you would be shocked how many kids this age trying to buy Call of Duty n shit.. If you only knew how many mothers i had to call..

Hello miss, your son is in the game store trying to buy COD, he says he has your permission.. Ow he doesn't aaah ok... lol..

Comment

Originally posted by 2psah View Post
        If you only knew how many mothers i had to call..

Hello miss, your son is in the game store trying to buy COD, he says he has your permission.. Ow he doesn't aaah ok... lol..
        I'm sitting here wondering how did you get those kids mothers numbers if you actually called them ?

Were you personally on a MILF Hunt or were you actually concerned for them poor kids turned future serial killers ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
          I'm sitting here wondering how did you get those kids mothers numbers if you actually called them ?

Were you personally on a MILF Hunt or were you actually concerned for them poor kids turned future serial killers ?
          Hahahaha, lol.

No the store had a policy. (just to make more money of course)
          If the kid says his parents allowed him/her to buy the game, i ask if i can call their parents..
          Most kids their parents don't give a shit. 12 year old buying GTA/COD/Battlefield n shit.

Parenting 101.

Comment

I finished Crash warped. I got every trophy except 30 gold or better relics. That's bullshit. Not even going to attempt. I have 26 relics and 13 are gold. I have all gems except the one you get for all gold relics.

Crash 1 & 2 had some hard parts. I'm not 100% complete on them. I may go back and try more gems. Crash 1 is hard to do without dying for color gems. Destiny 2 is this week so I better Grind this out.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X