No announcement yet.

Death Stranding (PS4 exclusive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sales on this game are going to take a real hit. He's not showing shit that looks fun. I love Kojima's Metal Gear games but damn this game is all over the fucking place. If he's hiding actual fun gameplay, he's doing himself a big disservice. Judging strictly off what's been shown, the shit looks very boring. For him to say something like, "the game gets really fun about halfway through" is really telling. I want this to be good but man his promo for it has been absolutely terrible.

Comment

Amazing, it's been over 3 years since the debut trailer and now here is the launch trailer with the game about to release in a week and I still have no fucking idea what this shit is about.

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post

Amazing, it's been over 3 years since the debut trailer and now here is the launch trailer with the game about to release in a week and I still have no fucking idea what this shit is about.
        The trailer is amazing

The review embargo ends tomorrow, so we'll learn more then
        And they already tweeted that the plot has leaked online, i refuse to watch/read about it

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
        sigpic

Comment

dont know if I shall start playing this game next week or holiday season, hmm.
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

It's also coming out on PC next year for anyone who's interested

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
              The review embargo ends tomorrow, so we'll learn more then
              To an extent. I heard reviewers can't speak on anything beyond chapter 3. Reviews are going to show a bunch of walking/making deliveries while the reviewer tells you, "Look, I know we can't show it but trust me, this is the greatest game of all time." Lol

Comment

I just read where Days Gone out sold Death Stranding by 36%!

Personally I still don’t think Death Stranding looks interesting.

Kojima’s Death Stranding is Sony’s second-biggest new IP and PS4 4 exclusive of this year in the UK, only being beaten by Days Gone.

Comment

Death Stranding in an unique game.
                  when you love fantastic and deep atmosphere and great story telling in video games and Japanese freakiness/craziness, then you like this game.

Comment

This game isn't for anyone, you either love it or you hate it
                    But i know some people just bought because Kojima made it. I only played for a little bit and i love it.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
                      I just read where Days Gone out sold Death Stranding by 36%!

Personally I still don’t think Death Stranding looks interesting.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wccftec...stranding/amp/
                      This game was over-hyped all for nothing. I hesitated to buy after watching gameplay demo/trailer or whatever you wanna call it.

After official launch and watching a couple of walkthrough videos .... Oh hell fucking naw i'm not buying this bullshit lol !

Comment

Yeah that article said that the USA critics were harder on it than others because in the USA we are used to a different style of games or something. So maybe that’s why it doesn’t appeal to me.

Does anyone have it and enjoying it?

Comment

Americans are special ...change Japanese stuff, love X-Box and only play one kind of games ...such a strange species :/

I'll start playing this game later this week or during the holiday season.

Comment

That excuse is such horseshit. "They don't like it because it's not a shooter! They must not understand it! It's art!"

As a game, this looks fucking terrible. You deliver packages over and over and over and over. The boss fights I hear come down to spamming blood/shit/piss/semen grenades at the inky sea animals. Kojima thinks he's this sophisticated guy that nobody gets. I love the Metal Gear series, but this right here is just bad. The terrain is empty for the most part. I know the online aspect has you using people's ladders, bridges and roads but come on. Still pretty much empty. You have to balance yourself while traversing the world. That would just get annoying real quick. If you actually look at these Kojima disciples that stupidly gave the game a 10/10, in their reviews they say "it's not for everyone", "it's slow", "it's boring", "not fun but that doesn't matter". Come on man, that is ridiculous. This guy used all these actors because he wanted to make a movie instead of a game. He threw a bunch of cutscenes together and inserted a walking/delivery simulator in between to call it a game. And that's from someone that loved MGS4 as that game had a ton of cutscenes but the gameplay was second to none.

I wanted this game to succeed but what was shown in the trailers doesn't add up to what the gameplay ended up being. This dude straight up robbed Sony. No wonder they're allowing it to go to PC next year. It needs all the sales it can get after I'm sure what was likely the most he's ever spent on making a game ever. Hope Sony at least breaks even.

This is Kojima unchained! Looks like Konami was right! Lmao

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X