X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am to scared to try the demo lol
    - Steez 4 President -

Comment

What made them go first-person? I wonder if there was any influence from that Silent Hills P.T. game that Kojima was working on before he left Konami.

Comment

Apparently the demo is now longer or has stuff added and everyone can play ps plus member or not.

We’ve just announced a new update for the demo, the Twilight version update, which expands on what you can do and explore. The update will be available starting tomorrow, September 15th. That’s not all – this demo will be available for every PlayStation 4 user, meaning that PlayStation Plus is no longer required to gain access to the plantation house and dig in to the mansion’s mysteries. Now is your chance to investigate on your own, as both newcomers and veterans of Beginning Hour will be able to see what’s changed in the run-down rooms and decrepit corridors.

We’ve just announced a new update for the demo, the Twilight version update, which expands on what you can do and explore. The update will be available starting tomorrow, September 15th. That’s not all – this demo will be available for every PlayStation 4 user, meaning that PlayStation Plus is no longer required to gain [...]

Comment

played the demo in may. it was good, but no Resident Evil.
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

i like this alot! i think they fucked up their franchise with RE4---->6 WORST games ever.. now lets go back to "horror" games =)

Comment

started playing this game and it's fucking great so far ...it's like a first person version of Resident Evil 1 ...puzzles, ammunition shortage, horror vibe. a shame Capcom didnt have the balls to do a new ip with this game.

when you love Resident Evil 1, then you will like this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
                started playing this game and it's fucking great so far ...it's like a first person version of Resident Evil 1 ...puzzles, ammunition shortage, horror vibe. a shame Capcom didnt have the balls to do a new ip with this game.

when you love Resident Evil 1, then you will like this game.
                Dammit man you're like a year and a half late. I loved the game too i finished it a couple of times. When you're totally finished with the game please drop by my sticky thread and give a full review if ya like.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                  Dammit man you're like a year and a half late.
                  I know

I havent much time to play games anymore. made up leeway the last months. some games take multiple months, when you play 3-5 hours in the week. I still have to play Final Fantasy 15 ...I think it will take 6 months to finish the game, lol. still dont know, when to play this game.

in November I want to start with Dark Souls Remastered ...fucking love this series. I want to finish this game at least 3 times. After that [end of January] I'll play the remake of Resident Evil 2.

Comment

finished the game.

well, Capcom has finally done it. they brought Resident Evil back to the survival horror game genre and not only that, they made it back to the top. with Resident Evil 7 they raise the bar for future survival horror games.
                    the gameplay is new and refreshing with sprinkles of homage to franchise signature ...it's like playing Resident Evil 1 in first person. people who loves the original Resident Evil will like this game [MENTION=911]Big G.O.V.

it's a true Resident Evil sequel and also one of the best games of all times.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
                      finished the game.

well, Capcom has finally done it. they brought Resident Evil back to the survival horror game genre and not only that, they made it back to the top. with Resident Evil 7 they raise the bar for future survival horror games.
                      the gameplay is new and refreshing with sprinkles of homage to franchise signature ...it's like playing Resident Evil 1 in first person. people who loves the original Resident Evil will like this game [MENTION=911]Big G.O.V.

it's a true Resident Evil sequel and also one of the best games of all times.
                      Wow very loud words.

Since i know for sure that you live RE 1-3 as much as i do.. i believe you here and will have to give it a try, soon!!! You really made me wanna play it now! Lets see how much it cost today..

Comment

[MENTION=458]Exodus

does this site looks legit to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
                          [MENTION=458]Exodus

does this site looks legit to you?

https://www.shop4de.com/ps4-games/re...svr-compatible
                          dont know this shop.

bought few games from this guy ...he is selling RE7 for ~19€ (incl. shipping) ...UK version has German audio and subtitles

that's the standard release ...there is also a gold edition with all DLCs

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X