Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skyrim Remaster, Evil Within 2, Wolfenstein 2, and More Will Be Announced at E3 - Rep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skyrim Remaster, Evil Within 2, Wolfenstein 2, and More Will Be Announced at E3 - Rep

Following the rumor yesterday that one of Bethesda's E3 announcements was going to be an unspecified remaster project, Eurogamer now reports that this could be for 2011's acclaimed Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

The game will launch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, the report said, though there was no mention of a release date. In November last year, Bethesda revealed that it ported Skyrim to Xbox One, but only as a technical exercise. It appears Bethesda now has grander plans.

Additionally, Eurogamer said it has "heard" that Bethesda will announce The Evil Within 2, Wolfenstein: The New Order 2, and the "completely reworked" Prey 2 as part of its briefing.

The Skyrim remaster project will reportedly include "mods, all DLC [and] improved visuals," according to Eurogamer's report, which cited a NeoGAF user with that information. The inclusion of mods is particularly interesting, given that mods just recently came to the Xbox One version of Fallout 4 and are on the way for the PS4 edition.

A Bethesda representative told GameSpot, "We don't comment on rumors and speculation."

Bethesda's E3 2016 briefing is scheduled to kick off Sunday, June 12, starting at 7 PM PST / 10 PM EST. GameSpot will bring you all the news from the show as it's announced.
    Last edited by Fizzymoon; 06-07-2016, 05:41 PM.
    sigpic

I really cant see the point in a skyurim remaster, its a newish game and hardly looks bad, morrowind on the other hand...
    My Current PC
    i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

But Skyrim is the most recent one
      Some hope it's gonna Oblivion, others hope Morrowind

For me, Skyrim ain't a bad choice as I was totally addicted to that game

or they can release a remaster of all 3 games
      sigpic

Comment

I recently starting playing Evil Within and love it so far.

Comment

evil within 2? sounds cool. i loved evil within, was very creepy. but i didnt played the dlc content...maybe it will be an Evil Within Edition with all DLCs? but a sequel would be nice too
          - Steez 4 President -

Comment

Prey 2 is still a thing? I thought it was cancelled. It was looking great. Like some type of Mirror's Edge/Mass Effect combination.

Comment

I enjoyed the first Evil Within. Hopefully the sequel will be fun too.

Comment

Has there been another Elder Scrolls since Skyrim? No?

I mean, fuck remastering your previous game. Time to buy a new game engine. Your previous game shouldn't be so dated it needs a remaster before your next game comes out damnit.

They used the same engine for Fallout 4. I think I played it for 20 minutes, then went "nah".
                unofficial 2pac scene discord
                https://discord.gg/P6wN2vGJMe

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X