My first attempt to record guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first attempt to record guitar

I've done some recordings with my phone camera and converted to audio before, but I've invested in some recording equipment and this is the first proper thing I actually recorded with the idea to make it sound presentable. The drums and bass are generic, and the guitar goes a little off here and there, but imo it's not very noticable, and would be less so below vocals. I don't really intend to put vocals over this, there is too much going on already, I basically tried to record and layer several guitars as a practice task. Chord progression is mine.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Wacka-wacka-wah!

edit: [MENTION=1052]BigR
    Last edited by Preach; 05-28-2016, 12:42 AM.
    unofficial 2pac scene discord
    https://discord.gg/P6wN2vGJMe

Originally posted by Preach View Post
    I've done some recordings with my phone camera and converted to audio before, but I've invested in some recording equipment and this is the first proper thing I actually recorded with the idea to make it sound presentable. The drums and bass are generic, and the guitar goes a little off here and there, but imo it's not very noticable, and would be less so below vocals. I don't really intend to put vocals over this, there is too much going on already, I basically tried to record and layer several guitars as a practice task. Chord progression is mine.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Wacka-wacka-wah!

edit: [MENTION=1052]BigR
    Sounds good, my man! Hope you create some dope remixes in the future (Black Cotton might sound good over something similar to this)

Comment

What equipment did you use? Wah-wah effect right? Also what recording equipment?
      Try to record Fuck All Y'all retail. It will sound nice
      You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X