No announcement yet.

New Battlefield Revealed (World War I)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game will be awesome. It's so good they didn't make futuristic war game like others. It's taking us back to World War I !!! It was really interesting time, with many strange constructions, weapons, testing new technologies etc. The trailer showed this perfectly! Can't wait to play it!
    Of course final version will look little worse, because of console limitations AS FCKING ALWAYS!
    You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Comment

Originally posted by skitzo View Post
      This looks amazing! I also can't wait for Rising Storm 2: Vietnam.
      This looks interesting. My guess is 2017 for the Cod franchise will also be a game set in Vietnam released with a remaster of COD: Waw from Treyarch.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactus View Post
        This looks interesting. My guess is 2017 for the Cod franchise will also be a game set in Vietnam released with a remaster of COD: Waw from Treyarch.
        My first thought is I doubt it. Fans have been saying they want another WAW or at least more Vietnam for years and only get more modern/futuristic crap. The release and success of Battlefield 1 and tons of hate for Infinite Warfare may have changed their direction. I wonder if IW still intends to release Ghosts 2 when it's their turn again. Sadly, that game was left with a cliffhanger story that needs finished. I hope Treyarch is done with the Black Ops series unless the next one is more like the first. I didn't bother getting BO3. It looks shitty and so does IW. I am done buying COD games until one comes out that looks good. I used to be a total COD fanboy. They fucked up and now I am a Battlefield fan. I still play BO2 on a regular basis and sometimes some of the older ones. The cheaters have ruined these games so bad. They need to make a better anti-cheat to go with a better game.

Comment

Originally posted by skitzo View Post
          My first thought is I doubt it. Fans have been saying they want another WAW or at least more Vietnam for years and only get more modern/futuristic crap. The release and success of Battlefield 1 and tons of hate for Infinite Warfare may have changed their direction. I wonder if IW still intends to release Ghosts 2 when it's their turn again. Sadly, that game was left with a cliffhanger story that needs finished. I hope Treyarch is done with the Black Ops series unless the next one is more like the first. I didn't bother getting BO3. It looks shitty and so does IW. I am done buying COD games until one comes out that looks good. I used to be a total COD fanboy. They fucked up and now I am a Battlefield fan. I still play BO2 on a regular basis and sometimes some of the older ones. The cheaters have ruined these games so bad. They need to make a better anti-cheat to go with a better game.
          There are servers on the PC for older COD games like WaW and they are heavily monitored so no cheaters can ruin the fun for others. I thought BO3 was solid and IW is great too. I honestly don't understand why people were complaining so much. Every COD game is fun, you just have to be good at it.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X