Eminem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem

Anyone have an Eminem file which are solos, without D12 for instance?

D12 to Eminem is what the Inlawz are to 2pac -- both shitty

Originally posted by Tysonscousin View Post
    Anyone have an Eminem file which are solos, without D12 for instance?

D12 to Eminem is what the Inlawz are to 2pac -- both shitty
    you want his solo albums?

and i'd have to disagree D12 have more lyrical talent than the outlawz.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnie P View Post
      you want his solo albums?

and i'd have to disagree D12 have more lyrical talent than the outlawz.
      I was thinking if someone could make a solo verison of the d12 albums without the D12 members, just eminem.

Yeah, im not sure who sucks more, the inlaws or d12 -- both equally boring.

Comment

I was thinking if someone could make a solo verison of the d12 albums without the D12 members, just eminem.

Wouldnt Really Be A Album With Out Them...

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
        Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
          Wouldnt Really Be A Album With Out Them...
          Yea, but it sucks with them. Rather just have eminem's verses to work out to than the guy I cant remember.

Comment

maybe creation can do that but i think Devil's Night is a classic in its own genre. they were young and wild on that album.

Comment

maybe creation can do that but i think Devil's Night is a classic in its own genre. they were young and wild on that album.
              Yea [MENTION=1348]Creation is good at that. Even then, D12 sucked. Sorry

Comment

Yea [MENTION=1348]Creation is good at that. Even then, D12 sucked. Sorry
                its all good lol but if u want i have links for eminem solo albums and i did some compilations with his best tracks imo and some featurings he did with other artist if u ever interested.

Comment

its all good lol but if u want i have links for eminem solo albums and i did some compilations with his best tracks imo and some featurings he did with other artist if u ever interested.
                  Yes that would be great, thanks! I wish you could do all his features like that.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X