5GB Uncharted 4 Day-One Patch Required for Key Features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5GB Uncharted 4 Day-One Patch Required for Key Features

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End has a 5GB day-one patch that adds in a number of core gameplay modes and features, as well as making "fixes and improvements" to Naughty Dog's PS4-exclusive action game.

The contents of the update were reported by AllGamesDelta. You'll need to have an online connection and space on your hard drive if you're interested in features such as Photo Mode, Weapon Selector, and Encounter Select, among others. Take a look below for full details on the day-one patch.

Version 1.01 Patch

Multiplayer support
    Single player Encounter Select
    Bonus Feature: Photo Mode
    Bonus Feature: Character Model Viewer
    Bonus Feature: Render Modes
    Bonus Feature: Gameplay Modes
    Bonus Feature: Single-player Modes
    Bonus Feature: Weapon Selector
    Bonus Feature: Journal Viewer
    Bonus Feature: Concept Art Galleries
    General Fixes and Improvements

Uncharted 4's release date was broken in the UK after copies of the game were stolen in transit. In response, PlayStation games development director Shuhei Yoshida warned fans against potential spoilers.

"As with most Naughty Dog games, the unfolding story is such an integral part of the experience and for this reason we wanted to warn you to beware of the potential for spoilers [that may be] posted by people with access to stolen copies of the game," he said.

"We know that very many of you have been looking forward with great anticipation and excitement to the latest masterpiece from Naughty Dog. From what I have played of Nathan Drake’s latest adventure, I can tell you that it is very much worth the wait."

After years of development and multiple delays, A Thief's End is now due out on May 10. Uncharted 4 is expected to be the final game in the series developed by Naughty Dog, and the last starring Nathan Drake. The Uncharted series may live on outside of Naughty Dog, however.
    sigpic

preordered it. finally a reason to turn my ps4 on
    - Steez 4 President -

Comment

Originally posted by Babaveli View Post
      preordered it. finally a reason to turn my ps4 on
      I pre-ordered the collectors edition
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
        nice, have fun with the game!
        the nate statue looks dope, remembers me of 2pac in the made niggaz video where he pulls his "cigarette" and b.i.g. thinks that he pulls a gun lol
        - Steez 4 President -

Comment

I pre-ordered the special edition.
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

Damn I miss the days when you could just pop in a new game without updates. Uncharted 4 is looking good though, gonna have to pick it up one of these days.

Comment

Uncharted 4 is expected to be the final game in the series developed by Naughty Dog, and the last starring Nathan Drake. The Uncharted series may live on outside of Naughty Dog, however.

I hate it when shit like this happens. Such an awesome game only to be thrown away by a bunch of non-passionate idiots. Nathan Drake is such an important character and seeing that we may never play him in the future is pissing me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post

I hate it when shit like this happens. Such an awesome game only to be thrown away by a bunch of non-passionate idiots. Nathan Drake is such an important character and seeing that we may never play him in the future is pissing me off.
                yeah but i wouldn't think about that now. i mean uncharted 3 was released 2011 and after 5 years now uncharted 4 is gonna be released so just enjoy this and lets wait another 5 years whats gonna happen
                - Steez 4 President -

Comment

Non passionated idiots? Sorry but what a bullshit post.

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X