Tha Realest - I'm Coming Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tha Realest - I'm Coming Home

With Jewell and Danny Boy. I wonder if he stole this from Pac? Sound very Pac-Ish.. Does anyone know which tracks Tha Realest stole from Pac?

Originally posted by Fatalsoldier View Post

With Jewell and Danny Boy. I wonder if he stole this from Pac? Sound very Pac-Ish.. Does anyone know which tracks Tha Realest stole from Pac?
    Because "The Realest" Is A Pac Dick Rider

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
      Because "The Realest" Is A Pac Dick Rider
      But has someone confirmed which tracks Tha Realest stole from Pac?

Comment

But has someone confirmed which tracks Tha Realest stole from Pac?
        well did he really stole them, or was his general told him to rap this or that because of rights and because the label need some followers?
        i dont think Tha Realest could record without the green light of the label several songs. so sometimes you should learn to differentiate in few scenarios, no matter if someone try imitate anothers style or try to ride in the shadow of someone else.
        the other question is, would any other artists deny such options, if he is fresh on such a label? i guess not everybody - same thing with Top Dogg or should we turn it over if we compare Snoop Dogg to Slick Rick's rhyming style? *twinkle*

but now lets return to the topic of [MENTION=15271]Fatalsoldier - which are confirmed Pac tracks (written and/or rapped) that Tha Realeast re-recorded for Death Row?
        collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by blacpain View Post
          well did he really stole them, or was his general told him to rap this or that because of rights and because the label need some followers?
          i dont think Tha Realest could record without the green light of the label several songs. so sometimes you should learn to differentiate in few scenarios, no matter if someone try imitate anothers style or try to ride in the shadow of someone else.
          the other question is, would any other artists deny such options, if he is fresh on such a label? i guess not everybody - same thing with Top Dogg or should we turn it over if we compare Snoop Dogg to Slick Rick's rhyming style? *twinkle*

but now lets return to the topic of [MENTION=15271]Fatalsoldier - which are confirmed Pac tracks (written and/or rapped) that Tha Realeast re-recorded for Death Row?
          The reason why I asked is because I heard an interview with a old deathrow engineer, that said Tha Realest stole some of Pac's notebooks with full song lyrics.. Right after pac died. Is there more proof to this?

Comment

Sounds like pac's lyrics to me. I wonder when realest started copying almost every pac tattoo? I guess right after pac died??

Comment

Yeah. I dunno. Im not really hating on him, but if you listen to his stuff, he can't really flow on a beat. He is always off beat on his independent stuff, but the early DR stuff is always on point. Like he had the whole track, finished, infront of him. lol

Comment

Yeah. I dunno. Im not really hating on him, but if you listen to his stuff, he can't really flow on a beat. He is always off beat on his independent stuff, but the early DR stuff is always on point. Like he had the whole track, finished, infront of him. lol
                Good observation. Maybe he had a ghost writer? DR needed a star, and snoop left, along with DPG. All they had were unreleased 2pac songs and tha realest and the snoop dogg carbon copy, topp dogg. DR was a very place from 96-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by Tysonscousin View Post
                  Good observation. Maybe he had a ghost writer? DR needed a star, and snoop left, along with DPG. All they had were unreleased 2pac songs and tha realest and the snoop dogg carbon copy, topp dogg. DR was a very place from 96-2000.
                  Haha! Top Dogg. Yeah, I remember him. The song: Fuck Dre, kinda goes though

Comment

most of Realest's early work reminds me of Pac, i think i might have seen the same interview wit the engineer sayin Realest wanted to buy 2pacs notes for new songs but the engineer wouldnt sell em to him. i always thought it was strange that b4 Realest hit deathrow he doesnt have any materiel, he has No pre Deathrow tracks!!! I gotta say 1 thing about his Deathrow tracks,most of the beats are straight up klassic's!! would be great to get ahold of them beats to mix Pac to!!!
                    I Feel His Hands On My Brain, When I Write Rhymes I Go Blind And Let The Lord Do His Thang

YOUTUBE
                    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCy-d3k7LXFFBDNgaMcHAOXQ

FaceFuck
                    https://www.facebook.com/cristo.white.73

SoundCloud
                    https://soundcloud.com/tupackillathuggrmx

InstaGramm
                    https://www.instagram.com/killathuggrmx/

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X