New tupac music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New tupac music

Man I hope someone gets to release the unheard tupac songs that were discovered recently

Originally posted by Johnny 41 View Post
    Man I hope someone gets to release the unheard tupac songs that were discovered recently
    Yeah...

Comment

original versions on an official release

My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny 41 View Post
        Which songs were discovered recently?
        We're they discovered by the estate or someone else?
        Confusing thread, could you elaborate on what you're talking about specifically.
        "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by jackcorgi View Post
          Which songs were discovered recently?
          We're they discovered by the estate or someone else?
          Confusing thread, could you elaborate on what you're talking about specifically.
          Talking about the discs that were sold accompanied by those notebooks i guess

Comment

Yes that's correct

Comment

Never that! until the movie comes out we can see a soundtrack for the movie!
              "I don't advocate senseless violence of any human being. I'm the one who's been beat down. But I will not be a victim again."

"behind every sweet there is a bittersadness that no one can ever see and feel."

"During your life,never stop dreaming. no one can take away your dreams."

"the seed Must grow Regardless of The fact That It's Planted In stone"

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X