No announcement yet.

NY87 Papaveli Mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Papa there cant be a ny87 without the peep peep throughout the song.

Heffa!!

Comment

Propre

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
        Papa there cant be a ny87 without the peep peep throughout the song.

Heffa!!
        its in there heffa!!! its just turned way down... i turned all that weird ass sht down... some people might like it.. but i just turned it way down.. but wanted to still keep it in there... its just hard to hear all the stuff over the vocals.... thats just cuz i mixed the instrumental first before i mixed the vocals.... and i too lazy to go back and change anything lol. otherwise i would have turned some stuff back up... cuz it does seem a little too low now

Comment

Love this mix, bare bones and raw. The beep is perfect as is but I think the shakers were lowered too much and need to be turned up a bit. It kinda builds up the beat to another level. I would just add them to the last half of their verses.

MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY:
          http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...92711&p=676617

Comment

sick mix, damn near perfect

Thank you!

Comment

well done heffa

My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
              Vinyls: 60
              Cassettes: 110
              CDs: 216

Comment

Nice one mate this goes straight to my Ipod thanks for the mix.
                "No matter what these people say about me, my music doesn't glorify any image. My music is spiritual when you listen to it. It's all about emotion, I tell my innermost, darkest secrets." - Makaveli

sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=747]HAL 9000

Nice Mixdown Bro! I like it alot! I attempted to enhance your mix a bit with the Intentions of trying to give it a mastered sound. I think it would of turned out better if I had the WAV vs the MP3 tho. Hope You Don't Mind. I mainly was just doing this for my own personal preference but thought id post it to see if you wanted to check it out! Let Me Know What You Think...

NY87_PAPAVELI_MIX_FMC_ENHANCED

Comment

Originally posted by DJ FunkMasterC. View Post
                    [MENTION=747]HAL 9000

Nice Mixdown Bro! I like it alot! I attempted to enhance your mix a bit with the Intentions of trying to give it a mastered sound. I think it would of turned out better if I had the WAV vs the MP3 tho. Hope You Don't Mind. I mainly was just doing this for my own personal preference but thought id post it to see if you wanted to check it out! Let Me Know What You Think...

NY87_PAPAVELI_MIX_FMC_ENHANCED
                    http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/dfxzFAb5/file.html

that sounds absolutely beautiful man!!

yea im not that good at actually mastering the final mix as you can tell... i dont like to mess with the sound like that cuz i dont wanna mess anything up... but your mastering sounds great man! you definitely know what your doing!

Comment

Brilliant Man! Absolutely fantastic. The only thing i would change is, i would cut the lo-freq a bit more from the entire vocals as they sound a bit muddy, however the way it sounds right now sounds 100% authentic.

edit: [MENTION=13836]DJ FunkMasterC. you sexy motherfucker for that enhancement.
                      Last edited by Creation; 03-20-2016, 04:40 PM.

I Know Death Follows Me
                      But
                      I'll Murder Him First

Comment

[MENTION=747]HAL 9000 Glad to hear you like it! Do you have the WAV of your mixdown by any chance? I'd like to Enhance it! It should turn out better than the mp3 did!
                        [MENTION=1348]Creation Thanks bro!

Comment

[MENTION=747]HAL 9000 Glad to hear you like it! Do you have the WAV of your mixdown by any chance? I'd like to Enhance it! It should turn out better than the mp3 did!
                          That would be indeed great a remaster of this great mix/song in WAV ! [MENTION=747]HAL 9000 [MENTION=13836]DJ FunkMasterC.

Comment

i like the beat brakes in this, great Remix
                            Remember this face, save me a place, in Thugz Mansion.

Comment

i dont unfortunately... i didnt keep it because the reel files were mp3... if they would have been wav files originally i would have kept a wav file.. but i usually dont keep wavs unless they are REAL wavs.... and in this instance, it would have just been a wav of mp3 files you know?

Comment

not a fan of this. sounds chopped and screwed just like pacs life -_-

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X