Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY87 OG Remake

As its all leaked now, this an OG remake mix I put together a while back,
    due to time restrants, never was & probs won't be finished completely in the near future,

Enjoy
    Last edited by Tupac Cat; 03-17-2016, 12:08 AM.

much props [MENTION=15191]Tupac Cat love your og remakes bro. Definitely authentic. look forward to the album

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Cat View Post
      As its all leaked now, this an OG remake mix I put together a while back,
      due to time restrants, never was & probs won't be finished completely in the near future,

Enjoy
      The terminology is funny. Stuff is leaked when it gets posted on forums?

To me stuff is leaked when plenty of people have it and it is constantly sold or given to additional ppl. There should be a lots of stuff that people have. Them not posting it all on forums now just slows down the process. Stuff is leaked though. People have waited 20 years, so I guess they can wait a bit longer. Had people been given everything 20 years ago, the online scene might be gone already.
      Last edited by Slut; 03-17-2016, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by realest2947 View Post
        much props [MENTION=15191]Tupac Cat love your og remakes bro. Definitely authentic. look forward to the album
        Oh man I have no idea when that would be, between work, exams, & a social life I really don't have any free time these days!

Originally posted by djmoey View Post
        A good remake. Though you need to attempt to remaster the vocals and switch it up a little with dropping different layers.
        I Don't really do remix's per se, the layers I've just kept true to the original mix. As for the vocals I knock my stuff up on my commute so unless i have time to come back to it Its mainly unmastered.

Comment

Originally posted by Slut View Post
          The terminology is funny. Stuff is leaked when it gets posted on forums?

To me stuff is leaked when plenty of people have it and it is constantly sold or given to additional ppl. There should be a lots of stuff that people have. Them not posting it all on forums now just slows down the process. Stuff is leaked though. People have waited 20 years, so I guess they can wait a bit longer. Had people been given everything 20 years ago, the online scene might be gone already.
          leaked means when everybody and their mama can download it for free on the internet
          Remember this face, save me a place, in Thugz Mansion.

Comment

Good remake

Comment

I've asked you this before but hit F5 for me please:

What do you use to produce with on the go as it must have some decent kind of workflow, last time I looked at apps they were all about basic loops and whatnot, not proper productions.
              I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
              Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmolive Thug View Post
                I've asked you this before but hit F5 for me please:

What do you use to produce with on the go as it must have some decent kind of workflow, last time I looked at apps they were all about basic loops and whatnot, not proper productions.
                I use a Mac Book Pro for work so its basically with me 24/7, on which I run Logic Pro & Adobe Audition. In reality I only use logic to run plug-ins, anything I produce I export to Audition's multitrack editor to sequence, mix & master purely because I've used it for years & am really familiar with it.

As I was on the go the material ive posted the past year had been mixed on apple ear buds, but Ive recently purchased a pair of AKG K712 ref headphones for home listening so am currently finding time to go back to these & release them as an album in the next couple of months

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Cat View Post
                  next couple of months
                  the suspense you have a gift. Thanks for putting in the time. We appreciate what you do #nowandintothefuture.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X