Nate Diaz Entrance to 2pac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nate Diaz Entrance to 2pac

With Nate Diaz Vs. Conor McGregor looming around the corner, i found this video of Nate walking out to the ring with some 2pac in the background. Nothing special, just thought i'd share this.

its a remix tho but it feels nice hearing WESTSIDE BAD BOY KILLA

Yeah this mix goes hard BAD BOY KILLA

Comment

Yeah I was going to say the diaz boys always come out to tupac, wait for his entrance music this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
        Yeah I was going to say the diaz boys always come out to tupac, wait for his entrance music this weekend
        thats dope, didnt knew that.

Here's another one to last one left

Comment

yeah youtube there fight entrances, there massive pac fans.

Comment

i cant remember whether it was nick or nate diaz but one of them comes out to "ambitionz az a ridah" and you can hear the crowd chanting it

Comment

Nate Diaz probably has 2pac rarez, someone hit him up!!

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
                i cant remember whether it was nick or nate diaz but one of them comes out to "ambitionz az a ridah" and you can hear the crowd chanting it
                damn imma look for that one. I know GSP came out to Ambtion As A Ridah one time. Anyways im eager to see this saturday, if Nate will come out to some 2pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnie P View Post
                  damn imma look for that one. I know GSP came out to Ambtion As A Ridah one time. Anyways im eager to see this saturday, if Nate will come out to some 2pac.
                  should be a good fight, nate will come out to some tupac (probably a mix)

Comment

I couldnt hear well but i believe Nate walked out to some 2pac tonight.

But on another note, Nate is a fucking G. A true warrior, took punches like its nothing, showed McGregor whats good.

Comment

Just saw the fight to, connor is great but he's fucking stupid for going up two weight classes, dumb move on his part.. it's good to have confidence but you need to be smart about it, he should have stayed champion in his division and then maybe later he can consider moving to 155.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneMak View Post
                        Just saw the fight to, connor is great but he's fucking stupid for going up two weight classes, dumb move on his part.. it's good to have confidence but you need to be smart about it, he should have stayed champion in his division and then maybe later he can consider moving to 155.
                        and to say that he wanted to fight Robbie Lawler.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnie P View Post
                          I couldnt hear well but i believe Nate walked out to some 2pac tonight.

But on another note, Nate is a fucking G. A true warrior, took punches like its nothing, showed McGregor whats good.
                          man that is awesome that he comes out to tupac.. last night he came out to a dont make enemiez with me remix..

i think im gonna start watching this dudes fights just from what i saw last night lol.. he was coming out and i swore i heard tupac as he was coming out but couldnt make out the song lol.. i could just here that pac tone and i definitely didnt recognize the beat.. but then i eventually heard "cant nuttin stop me but a slug" in the chorus and was like ahhhh shtttt.. hahahahaa. but it was great..

Comment

Conor did pretty good until Nate landed a good 1-2 on the chin of McGregor, nice submission by Diaz

Comment

Originally posted by HAL 9000 View Post
                              man that is awesome that he comes out to tupac.. last night he came out to a dont make enemiez with me remix..

i think im gonna start watching this dudes fights just from what i saw last night lol.. he was coming out and i swore i heard tupac as he was coming out but couldnt make out the song lol.. i could just here that pac tone and i definitely didnt recognize the beat.. but then i eventually heard "cant nuttin stop me but a slug" in the chorus and was like ahhhh shtttt.. hahahahaa. but it was great..

Same here, the beat kinda made me confused for a sec. After that i heard what lyrics it was. Nate is no joke, i do however think that Conor could have gotten the w had he not gased him self out trying to get the one punch ko
                              I ain't choosing sides
                              Hell nah,fuck everybody
                              It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
                              Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
                              Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
                              I'm bullet proof
                              Blazed up on top of my man's roof
                              Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
                              Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
                              It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
                              Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X