Nate Diaz Entrance to 2pac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HAL 9000 View Post
    man that is awesome that he comes out to tupac.. last night he came out to a dont make enemiez with me remix..

i think im gonna start watching this dudes fights just from what i saw last night lol.. he was coming out and i swore i heard tupac as he was coming out but couldnt make out the song lol.. i could just here that pac tone and i definitely didnt recognize the beat.. but then i eventually heard "cant nuttin stop me but a slug" in the chorus and was like ahhhh shtttt.. hahahahaa. but it was great..
    I think Nate is always coming out to 2pac, so far i heard im a soulja remix, last one left, when we ride on our enemies, bayarea mentionned Ambition as a ridah. I'm sure the list can go on and on lol.

Comment

- Steez 4 President -

Comment

He also walked out to dont make enemies with me against michael johnson

Comment

Last night '' no enemies with me''

Good to see Nate always bumps pac. Crowd always sings along. Rare footage to hear ppl shouting pacs verses

Btw: where's scholar at? havent heard shit from him in ages
          Last edited by 7hemack; 03-06-2016, 07:55 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HAL 9000 View Post
            man that is awesome that he comes out to tupac.. last night he came out to a dont make enemiez with me remix..

i think im gonna start watching this dudes fights just from what i saw last night lol.. he was coming out and i swore i heard tupac as he was coming out but couldnt make out the song lol.. i could just here that pac tone and i definitely didnt recognize the beat.. but then i eventually heard "cant nuttin stop me but a slug" in the chorus and was like ahhhh shtttt.. hahahahaa. but it was great..
            same hear, i can hear a 2pac song in a car 4 blocks away. thats how you know you listen to him too much haha

Comment

yo is Scholar still in the mixing game?.. this track was dope from back in the days

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Blax View Post
                yo is Scholar still in the mixing game?.. this track was dope from back in the days
                "Very nice. So what is it, *Mr.* Cocksucker now?...Lunch is for wimps."

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X