X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks To All Yall

wassup Fam!

I don't Know if it's the right section but,

I just wanna say Thanks to All Ya. Thanks for All the unheard/unreleased/OG's/Demo shit That u bring to me (us). Thank Yall for the informations, reference section and All the stuff you made here. I m a big Pac fan since '94 and this is the only Pac's Forum I Check.
    Recently We were Lucky enough to Get the Reference Set. Thats fucking great. Bumping it All the Time in my car. And the shit knocks hard, what a pleasure to listen to tracks like "Thug N Me" in dope ass quality! We All Know there is more to come, just be patient ( I would like the "Till My Dying Day" track in dope quality 🙏 )

Well, like i said. It was a "Thank Yall" thread

R.I.P 2Pac. The legacy lives on and We don t let it die.
    2Pac the Greatest Of All Time
    Last edited by Snoopaveli; 02-10-2016, 10:45 PM.

Glad you enjoy the forum. I love it too. I haven't made any leaks possible but I've helped on the reference section. Pop in more and join some discussions. Lots of cool things over the last few months. [MENTION=835]Sugeisgay is dropping lots of unseen track list and lyrics. And [MENTION=856]L-Booma has been dropping interviews over the last few years.

Comment

Thank you for what you have done. Just saw the "baccstabaz" lyrics and it sounds good.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X