Question about Ghetto Gospel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Ghetto Gospel

I listened to the Og this morning. I have heard it before, but didn't really like the beat that much. Does anybody know if there is a version out there with with the Eminem beat, with all 4 2pac verses? If not, it would have been really cool if someone who knows how to do it, can make it.
    Those last verses was on point. Peace

Originally posted by Fatalsoldier View Post
    I listened to the Og this morning. I have heard it before, but didn't really like the beat that much. Does anybody know if there is a version out there with with the Eminem beat, with all 4 2pac verses? If not, it would have been really cool if someone who knows how to do it, can make it.
    Moved your thread here, you'll get more relevant responses

Comment

I have never heard that version of Ems remix.
      2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Originally posted by djukak View Post
        I have never heard that version of Ems remix.
        I think he is asking for someone to remix the four verses on the released Eminem beat. He possibly wants all 4 verses slowed down to line up with the beat too :-D
        Letz be friendz

Comment

Originally posted by 122 View Post
          I think he is asking for someone to remix the four verses on the released Eminem beat. He possibly wants all 4 verses slowed down to line up with the beat too :-D
          Exactly. If it's not already done. That would have been real dope!

Comment

I think the Eminem remix is pretty dope, beat and chorus wise. But I can't listen to it because how they fucked up 2Pac's voice. He sounds like a 4 year old kid.....................................

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
              I think the Eminem remix is pretty dope, beat and chorus wise. But I can't listen to it because how they fucked up 2Pac's voice. He sounds like a 4 year old kid.....................................
              True. His voice is f'd up on the Em version, but the beat and hook is dope in my opinion. And also, there is a really good sounding quality of the OG on youtube. So the accapella must be out there somewhere...

Comment

True. His voice is f'd up on the Em version, but the beat and hook is dope in my opinion. And also, there is a really good sounding quality of the OG on youtube. So the accapella must be out there somewhere...
                There is an acapella available, but it's the 2 verse version. The one Eminem remixed.

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
                  There is an acapella available, but it's the 2 verse version. The one Eminem remixed.
                  ah. okay. So it's not a big chance for this then.

Comment

I'll ask if we're discussing this song already. Is there any decent CPU acapella of the 4 verse OG? (I know it's different take than LTTG one)
                    You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Comment

It's a really good idea, but there are just pellas in bad quality, couldnt find a good one.. If I would have a good pella of ghetto gospel, I would make this remix
                      Hail Mary... Come with me... .

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X