Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Funk Tha G-Funk (Official G-Funk Thead)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

• upping
      Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

• Sinister - I Won't Forget You G 1994 / Three-D / Interscope / Suge Knight / Death Row

@jin0526 @Giesuz @stevo @RiotRiotRiot @Dominator @AK47 @Big G.O.V. @Suiris*9 @Palmolive Thug [MENTION=1161]JohnLund213 @Steez @MurderRapMovie @Greg Kading #VIP
        Last edited by blacpain; 03-30-2018, 06:49 AM.
        collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

• Originally posted by blacpain View Post
          Sinister - I Won't Forget You G 1994 / Three-D / Interscope / Suge Knight / Death Row

@jin0526 @Giesuz @stevo @RiotRiotRiot @Dominator @AK47 @Big G.O.V. @Suiris*9 @Palmolive Thug [MENTION=1161]JohnLund213 @Steez @MurderRapMovie @Greg Kading #VIP
          That's not the same as the album version. Was it ever released on some promo or just for the music video?
          "Before I fear computer chips I gotta deal with brothers flippin', I don't see no devils bleedin' only black blood drippin'."

Comment

• Originally posted by enya View Post
            That's not the same as the album version. Was it ever released on some promo or just for the music video?
            this is the normal Radio version from the single. i had the tape single but sold it last year.

here is the remix from the single:

Comment

• Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
              this is the normal Radio version from the single. i had the tape single but sold it last year.

Got a rip?

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
              If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
              but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
              -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
              -Tupac Shakur

Comment

• Originally posted by Husxle View Post
                Got a rip?
                WeTransfer is the simplest way to send your files around the world

Comment

• Originally posted by enya View Post
                  Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
                  oh really? why not me? @Big G.O.V. i could build my collection up and still waiting for the reel rip from @jin0526

collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

• [MENTION=2030]blacpain that’s some dope shit

You have a very nice Sinister Collection I really need the CD & Tape in my Collection!

Lost a sealed tape recently for like $5.5 because I forgot to increase my bid

...Rest In Heaven...
                    "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                      [MENTION=2030]blacpain that’s some dope shit

You have a very nice Sinister Collection I really need the CD & Tape in my Collection!

Lost a sealed tape recently for like $5.5 because I forgot to increase my bid

...Rest In Heaven...
                      you definitely need this album. songs like Land Of The Living Dead, Life Of A Sinner, Bank Heist & Young G are all time classics and in my opinion better than most pac songs.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
                          you definitely need this album. songs like Land Of The Living Dead, Life Of A Sinner, Bank Heist & Young G are all time classics and in my opinion better than most pac songs.
                          Ohhh man!! I'm loving this stuff. SOrry for asking again, but got a rip?

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
                          If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
                          but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
                          -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
                          -Tupac Shakur

Comment

• This thread inspired me to make a G-Funk beat and it turned out as one of my best and smoothest beats ever.

Comment

• That's a creative use of that sample. Nice.
                              It make homos game at females.

Comment

• I highly recommend the full album.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X