Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trippy/Interesting/Mysterious/Creepy Movies To Watch ... While U Know... Wizeeded.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trippy/Interesting/Mysterious/Creepy Movies To Watch ... While U Know... Wizeeded.

Peace.
    Love Peace & Harmony

#weeded
    Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

hmm well there's alot of stoner movies Half Baked, GrandMa's boy, How High the big lebowski all of the harold and kumar movies, Up In Smoke Pineapple Express Super High Me Reefer Madness Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back Smiley Face Kid Cannabis Puff Puff Pass Fritz The Cat Fast Times at Ridgemont High Dazed and Confused of course FRIDAY, This is The End High School Attack The Block pretty fun movie, TED 1 & 2, Totally Baked: A Pot-U-Mentary

This is some of the stoners movies i know,

next is just trippy or drug related movies, some of them are pretty deep so dont know if ur looking for comedy or all sorts of genre, never the less all the movies above are great movies.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas its a must watch if u never seen it. Human Traffic, Kids not really a stoner movie, but its a fucked up one in its own sense. Candy kinda depressing movie about heroin addicts with Heath Ledger, Trainspotting, Spun, Requiem for a Dream SLC Punk Weirdsville The Basketball Diaries High Life The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus Enter The Void

im sure you'll find something to watch among these titles.

didnt saw the mysterious and creepy lol

but i find certain movie related to space or to just time and life in general, i find them special to watch while high

but you can try sunshine a space movie, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Quest For Fire Koyaanisqatsi A collection of expertly photographed phenomena with no conventional plot. The footage focuses on nature, humanity and the relationship between them.

some mystery, aliens and creepy movies
      Dark Skies an alien movie pretty cool to watch
      Donnie Darko the fourth kind Cloverfield Silent Hill i remember watching this movie in the theaters, i found it disturbing especially when the alarm comes on, Signs must watch if u never seen it , The Blair Witch Project The Descent pretty scary movie, Paranormal Activity the first one, first one was the best and is a good entertainment if u never seen it and if u looking for some thrill, Quarantine zombie movie, the shining classic, and another classic the exorsist
      [MENTION=3421]Mob Souljah662
      Last edited by Vinnie P; 12-26-2015, 10:34 PM.

Comment

[MENTION=327]Vinnie P Perfect!!!!

Now I Need Some Candy .. Hope 2 Burn It Soon As I Expect Hahaha...

Any1 Else Know Some Mind-Changin´, Mysterious, Creepy, Eerie, Philosophical Moviez Or Documenataries?
        Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Queen of the Sun

When you read what it's about you'll think I'm trolling you but I'm actually fucking serious. It's a great docu. And since they seem to be figuring the problem out slowly, you should hurry and watch it before it becomes dated!
          unofficial 2pac scene discord
          https://discord.gg/P6wN2vGJMe

Comment

Actually, I just read the movie description myself, and considering you asked for something trippy, I'd say the description totally delivers:

QUEEN OF THE SUN: What Are the Bees Telling Us? is a profound, alternative look at the global bee crisis from award-winning filmmaker Taggart Siegel, director of REAL DIRT ON FARMER JOHN . Taking us on a journey through the catastrophic disappearance of bees and the mysterious world of the beehive, this engaging and ultimately uplifting film weaves an unusual and dramatic story of the heartfelt struggles of beekeepers, scientists and philosophers from around the world including Michael Pollan, Gunther Hauk and Vandana Shiva. Together they reveal both the problems and the solutions in renewing a culture in balance with nature.
            unofficial 2pac scene discord
            https://discord.gg/P6wN2vGJMe

Comment

Been Posted
              Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

xnxthxng xlsx?
                Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

There was this movie that they said is how the gov mind controls people, i don't remember the name can someone help me out?

Comment

The holy mountain

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Why don't you sober up and watch the world instead, junkie. It's plenty interesting if you're looking right.
                      I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                      Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

theres a cool documentary on nextflix called TREASURES from the wreck of the unbelievable and its about a "mythical" shipwreck that sank they believe between 100 and 250 A.D. ... anyway they found so much AMAZING treasure from this wreck.

definately worth a watch.
                        "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

Synecdoche, New York

Comment

Originally posted by Palmolive Thug View Post
                            Why don't you sober up and watch the world instead, junkie. It's plenty interesting if you're looking right.
                            why r u insulting me wit junkie watch your language
                            Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by Suiris*9 View Post
                              why r u insulting me wit junkie watch your language
                              I'm actually helping you if you can hear what I'm saying:

junkie
                              ˈdʒʌŋki/
                              nouninformal
                              noun: junkie; plural noun: junkies; noun: junky

a drug addict.
                              a person with a compulsive habit or obsessive dependency on something.

Based on the majority of your output round here I'd say the choice of word was perfect. You can sub it for marijuana aficionado if it makes it more palatable:

aficionado
                              əˌfɪsjəˈnɑːdəʊ,əˌfɪʃ(j)əˈnɑːdəʊ/
                              noun
                              noun: aficionado; plural noun: aficionados

a person who is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about an activity, subject, or pastime.

But the intent and crux of the message remain the same. When was the last time you were sober and for how long did you maintain this state?
                              I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
                              Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X