Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trippy/Interesting/Mysterious/Creepy Movies To Watch ... While U Know... Wizeeded.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Palmolive Thug View Post
    I'm actually helping you if you can hear what I'm saying:

junkie
    ˈdʒʌŋki/
    nouninformal
    noun: junkie; plural noun: junkies; noun: junky

a drug addict.
    a person with a compulsive habit or obsessive dependency on something.

Based on the majority of your output round here I'd say the choice of word was perfect. You can sub it for marijuana aficionado if it makes it more palatable:

aficionado
    əˌfɪsjəˈnɑːdəʊ,əˌfɪʃ(j)əˈnɑːdəʊ/
    noun
    noun: aficionado; plural noun: aficionados

a person who is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about an activity, subject, or pastime.

But the intent and crux of the message remain the same. When was the last time you were sober and for how long did you maintain this state?
    Few days
    Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by Suiris*9 View Post
      Few days
      Thanks for your honesty patna! Here's a novel idea:

Take a full 28 day detox from the erb and watch some magical stuff occur as your natural endocannabinoid system comes to reset its levels after the hammering you've put it through. Sure the first 9 days will feel a bit crappy as you get that opposing swerve whilst your body resets but around day 14 you'll notice an absolutely immense lift across all levels of your life which will keep rolling for another 2 weeks until you achieve homeostasis at which point wow becomes the new normal and you notice a shift in your internal energy regulation, quality of sleep, vividness of dreams, overall levels of aggression/go getter vibe and a whole raft of other features.

There was a reason Pac said:

Time to question our lifestyle, look how we live
      Smokin' weed like it ain't no thang, so even kids
      Wanna try now, then lie down and get ran through
      Nobody watches 'em clockin' the evil man do

In moderation anything can prove beneficial or be tolerated but once it becomes an everyday occurrence then it just ain't the same. I'm only saying this to help you, not now but in 20 years time as a man with your leanings should already be aware that you can't create energy out of thin air and thus what you feel from the weed is only borrowing in large amounts from your own potential which you may not feel the detrimental effects of now but will surely pay the price one day but foolishly ascribe the symptoms to "aging" or slide past this post, ignore what I've said and blaze one for the nation
      I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
      Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Thanks for your honesty patna! Here's a novel idea:

Take a full 28 day detox from the erb and watch some magical stuff occur as your natural endocannabinoid system comes to reset its levels after the hammering you've put it through. Sure the first 9 days will feel a bit crappy as you get that opposing swerve whilst your body resets but around day 14 you'll notice an absolutely immense lift across all levels of your life which will keep rolling for another 2 weeks until you achieve homeostasis at which point wow becomes the new normal and you notice a shift in your internal energy regulation, quality of sleep, vividness of dreams, overall levels of aggression/go getter vibe and a whole raft of other features.

There was a reason Pac said:

Time to question our lifestyle, look how we live
        Smokin' weed like it ain't no thang, so even kids
        Wanna try now, then lie down and get ran through
        Nobody watches 'em clockin' the evil man do

In moderation anything can prove beneficial or be tolerated but once it becomes an everyday occurrence then it just ain't the same. I'm only saying this to help you, not now but in 20 years time as a man with your leanings should already be aware that you can't create energy out of thin air and thus what you feel from the weed is only borrowing in large amounts from your own potential which you may not feel the detrimental effects of now but will surely pay the price one day but foolishly ascribe the symptoms to "aging" or slide past this post, ignore what I've said and blaze one for the nation
        What a coincidence lol I stopped it last Sunday, so basically I’m “THC-Free” for 8 Days now. I plan to full detox my body for at least 2-3 Months. I lost the fun at the ganja, it doesn’t hit anymore, my half life my body was never free of THC, I don’t know the feeling without it. Most of my days starts and ends with a bowl ganja in my vaporizer. I don’t want to be so dependent from it. I want to enjoy it again. Next point is my daughter, she’s growing, she’s 12 now, she doesn’t know what her daddy is doing and she doesn’t know what ganja is but in school and everywhere they are talking about it and it’s just a matter of time that she counts 1+1 and she gets why her daddy had red eyes. I can’t take the responsibility for that. As a teenager she shouldn’t know that her daddy is evaporating, that could influence her and worst thing if she start it too. When she’s 20+ I’ll tell her that I love weed lol but not now. Now I’ve to step down a lil bit. It would be cool to minimize it, just at the weekend or so.

Like you said, the 1st week wasn’t easy, I had nightshift and I almost went crazy. But I noticed it’s better at work, last years I took my vaporizer to work, and blazed a few bowls in a shift, or I went outside to smoke joints with my buddies. Now I’m more focused on the work and I’m not so paranoid that I could do mistakes (a mistake can cost tons of money in my business).

Vivid dreams? Damn bro, I had crazy and scary nightmares, every night. I hope the dreams are going to stop some day lol when not I’ll start it again

I’m curious to see these changes that you mentioned

I’ll keep you guys updated!

Peace!
        "You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
          What a coincidence lol I stopped it last Sunday, so basically I’m “THC-Free” for 8 Days now. I plan to full detox my body for at least 2-3 Months. I lost the fun at the ganja, it doesn’t hit anymore, my half life my body was never free of THC, I don’t know the feeling without it. Most of my days starts and ends with a bowl ganja in my vaporizer. I don’t want to be so dependent from it. I want to enjoy it again. Next point is my daughter, she’s growing, she’s 12 now, she doesn’t know what her daddy is doing and she doesn’t know what ganja is but in school and everywhere they are talking about it and it’s just a matter of time that she counts 1+1 and she gets why her daddy had red eyes. I can’t take the responsibility for that. As a teenager she shouldn’t know that her daddy is evaporating, that could influence her and worst thing if she start it too. When she’s 20+ I’ll tell her that I love weed lol but not now. Now I’ve to step down a lil bit. It would be cool to minimize it, just at the weekend or so.

Like you said, the 1st week wasn’t easy, I had nightshift and I almost went crazy. But I noticed it’s better at work, last years I took my vaporizer to work, and blazed a few bowls in a shift, or I went outside to smoke joints with my buddies. Now I’m more focused on the work and I’m not so paranoid that I could do mistakes (a mistake can cost tons of money in my business).

Vivid dreams? Damn bro, I had crazy and scary nightmares, every night. I hope the dreams are going to stop some day lol when not I’ll start it again

I’m curious to see these changes that you mentioned

I’ll keep you guys updated!

Peace!
          Nice one, good luck my man and kudos on leading by example for your seed as your action pave the path to their lives. The changes are subtle yet profound, you'll notice you are more of a mexican than a mexican't as things just move that little bit quicker as you lean into life as opposed to leaning back. The dream backlog is part of the "exhaust" that has to be cleared and is the price you've got to pay for your dippy hippy spliffy bliss in this world as the dreamworld hands your ass a bill when you come back down to earth eventually, best to clear the tab whilst its still small.

Keep us updated as you progress, I highly highly recommend adding running into your schedule and if thats too much then just walking will do as habitual weed smoking creates "shortcuts" in the bodies natural flow and rhythms (hence why it feels so good/auto relax switch) which needs reeducation and deep breathing is the key to the re-connection. If you do intend to go back at some point switch it up to edibles, the plant was never meant to be smoked anyway.

Comment

Trippy/Interesting/Mysterious/Creepy Movies To Watch ... While U Know... Wizeeded.

Nice one, good luck my man and kudos on leading by example for your seed as your action pave the path to their lives. The changes are subtle yet profound, you'll notice you are more of a mexican than a mexican't as things just move that little bit quicker as you lean into life as opposed to leaning back. The dream backlog is part of the "exhaust" that has to be cleared and is the price you've got to pay for your dippy hippy spliffy bliss in this world as the dreamworld hands your ass a bill when you come back down to earth eventually, best to clear the tab whilst its still small.

Keep us updated as you progress, I highly highly recommend adding running into your schedule and if thats too much then just walking will do as habitual weed smoking creates "shortcuts" in the bodies natural flow and rhythms (hence why it feels so good/auto relax switch) which needs reeducation and deep breathing is the key to the re-connection. If you do intend to go back at some point switch it up to edibles, the plant was never meant to be smoked anyway.
            Thanks man I try to be the best role model I can, and one of the biggest mistakes in my life was to start smoking weed at an early age. So I must protect my daughter.

lol at the Mexican/Mexican‘t, this is great [emoji3] You have found the perfect words. I‘m pretty confident, because I‘ve a strong mind, like I stopped cigarettes 4 1/2 years ago or I stopped alcohol for a period of 3 years from 1 day to the other. When I set my goal, I work hard for it. This time I want to fight my biggest habit.

I never had fun at running, but I‘m a cyclist with passion, since 2 years I ride every day with my bicycle to work which is a total of 1hr each day from Mo.-Fr. (90km/week). Meanwhile I feel like a centaur lol so I plan with my new earned energy to work out my upper body with push ups, pull ups and sit ups.

I tried edibles twice and I always felt it’s hard to assess how it will hit. But I‘ll give it a try again some day. I’m glad I stopped smoking joints and only used a vaporizer or pure spliffs the last years. Mixing weed with tobacco is the biggest mistake the people do, but I agree with you, even if a vaporizer is healthier than combustion, inhaling directly in your lungs can’t be healthy.

Now I‘ll try to sleep, let’s see what crazy dream is waiting for me tonight lol

Good Night! Peace!
            Last edited by AK47; 01-16-2018, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Thanks man I try to be the best role model I can, and one of the biggest mistakes in my life was to start smoking weed at an early age. So I must protect my daughter.

lol at the Mexican/Mexican‘t, this is great [emoji3] You have found the perfect words. I‘m pretty confident, because I‘ve a strong mind, like I stopped cigarettes 4 1/2 years ago or I stopped alcohol for a period of 3 years from 1 day to the other. When I set my goal, I work hard for it. This time I want to fight my biggest habit.

I never had fun at running, but I‘m a cyclist with passion, since 2 years I ride every day with my bicycle to work which is a total of 1hr each day from Mo.-Fr. (90km/week). Meanwhile I feel like a centaur lol so I plan with my new earned energy to work out my upper body with push ups, pull ups and sit ups.

I tried edibles twice and I always felt it’s hard to assess how it will hit. But I‘ll give it a try again some day. I’m glad I stopped smoking joints and only used a vaporizer or pure spliffs the last years. Mixing weed with tobacco is the biggest mistake the people do, but I agree with you, even if a vaporizer is healthier than combustion, inhaling directly in your lungs can’t be healthy.

Now I‘ll try to sleep, let’s see what crazy dream is waiting for me tonight lol

Good Night! Peace!
              Not to knock weed, we all done blazed trees and it is what it is but as you ride around the block a few times you start noticing the difference of with and without, specifically in that with tends to promote more of a mellow/eh lets do it later vibe whilst without tips you toward a sharp/let do it now edge. There's a reason they call it getting blunted

Seen so many people get hooked to this crutch and piss their potential away, note I'm not say sobriety turns you into Bill Gates but even bong water must be cleaned out every now and then and only via kerbing the herb can you hope to see the difference and integrate that wisdom before going to another level otherwise you're just hitting the treadmill of the mind and doing the same ol same ol rocking back and forth talkin bout "ol weed" "ol weed". They actually believe its gonna save em or something!

Comment

Not to knock weed, we all done blazed trees and it is what it is but as you ride around the block a few times you start noticing the difference of with and without, specifically in that with tends to promote more of a mellow/eh lets do it later vibe whilst without tips you toward a sharp/let do it now edge. There's a reason they call it getting blunted

Seen so many people get hooked to this crutch and piss their potential away, note I'm not say sobriety turns you into Bill Gates but even bong water must be cleaned out every now and then and only via kerbing the herb can you hope to see the difference and integrate that wisdom before going to another level otherwise you're just hitting the treadmill of the mind and doing the same ol same ol rocking back and forth talkin bout "ol weed" "ol weed". They actually believe its gonna save em or something!
                Lol we turned this thread into a pro/cons of weed thread...sry [MENTION=3421]Suiris*9

Exactly, I’m with you on this

I like to quote South Park on this subject, because this dialog between Stan and his father literally blew me away because of the truth in it

In my case this is 100% true, before I got into everyday weed smoking I was very active, I was playing guitar in my own band, I was skateboarding everyday, we played a lot of basketball, but when me and my homies started the daily consum, we were ok with hanging around all day. I got very lame and lazy. Our biggest struggle changed from how to land a 360 flip to how can I get weed today.

I had so many plans as a teenager, and unfortunately the only plan I achieved from those days is “smoke weed everyday” I changed my mind and now I’m 31, like you already know, I started to make my own beats. I really want to make music. After the few beats I made last year I got lazy again, but now I’m practicing almost everyday again.

Comment

And there we have it. Another tragic tale of wasted youth

Comment

And there we have it. Another tragic tale of wasted youth
                    ...and it’s just half so tragic, because at least I have a wife and a daughter to care for, we do a lot of stuff together. They distract me, without my family I’d smoke even more. I’ve friends who are in their 30s and they are living like teenagers, smoking 3-5g a day and playing PlayStation all day lol I guess without my family, I’d be the same

Comment

...and it’s just half so tragic, because at least I have a wife and a daughter to care for, we do a lot of stuff together. They distract me, without my family I’d smoke even more. I’ve friends who are in their 30s and they are living like teenagers, smoking 3-5g a day and playing PlayStation all day lol I guess without my family, I’d be the same
                      As I said its a distraction that leads to inaction whilst simultaneously promoting satisfaction that all is grand but that only lasts as long as you're toting a fat sack hence why I checked [MENTION=3421]Suiris*9 at the beginning of this tangent before he wrecks himself. Focus on the real real world and not the fake real world and thats where family helps.

Comment

use n abuse, big difference
                        Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Of course, but no matter what you use, everyday consume is abuse...except of Music

Comment

It seems those who were meant to hear, heard so do you, junkie

Comment

LOL where do you find all these memes?? I’m dying

Comment

dont call mE junky
                                Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X