WWE: August 4th, 2003...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE: August 4th, 2003...

So I decided to look for an episode of WWE RAW from 2003 that I attended in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada on 08/04/2003. Found it, watching it (seeing if I was on camera at all but it's low res), and I gotta say... I don't remember a damn thing. I remember Harry Smith opening with a dark match, and I looked that part up to make sure I had the right show (and year lol), and it's like it's all escaped from my memory.

I've been to 3 wrestling events, one was a small stampede wrestling event here in Red Deer, Alberta around 2001 or 2002, a WWE house show around the same time (Fink was still announcing the show and messed up the name change from WWF to WWE a few times, so that move was still fresh), but I don't remember much about that show either.

Why can't I remember a lot from that time? I was 17 on Aug 4th 2003 (not quite 18, 21st was the day for that), I wasn't on drugs or drinking, I was still a fan of the product and watching weekly. I don't get it. Maybe it's just purged from my memory.

Back to the show!

I'm probably in that red circle lmao. Maybe a bit further back, but I seem to recall that approximate positioning.

Comment

its all those 2pac facts that caused this mind fuck

Comment

"though memories fade" bet it was good at the time to watch it live. raw was recently in my hometown of manchester. i wouldn't go though.... not in this era.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X