Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Pac - Let's Get It On (Ready 2 Rumble) (Berocke Remix 1 and 2)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac - Let's Get It On (Ready 2 Rumble) (Berocke Remix 1 and 2)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Made these back in July. I guess everyone can enjoy the mixes now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Mix 1: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...20Remix%29.rar

Mix 2: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...mix%202%29.rar
    "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
    I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
    I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
    I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

hmmmmmmm, bump!
    "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
    I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Comment

Remix 1: good beat, but not the right one for that track.

Remix 2: beat fits the lyrics a little bit better, but still not the right one
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

Any other opinions!?

Comment

Thanks for the tracks i'll check em out.

Comment

Good

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X