Keith Murray vs Fredro Starr Rap Battle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Murray vs Fredro Starr Rap Battle

The most trash yet hilariously entertaining rap battle I've ever seen. CLASSIC lol

I give it to Fredro.

Edit:

They took down the bootleg upload. Here's the official video from MC War in much better quality.

[MENTION=9902]Hard2Kill [MENTION=327]Vinnie P [MENTION=2030]blacpain [MENTION=2922]johnnie360
    Last edited by LabelMeAnOutlaw; 10-10-2015, 04:19 AM.

14:51 - We all know Keith got a violent past, you beat 2Pac up with your lying ass << Highlight.

Lol.

Comment

Damn i always thought this rap battle never happened lol.

Comment

damn Murray is a wreck ... Fredro did it
        collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

They both acted 10 times more wild than today's generation from the URL lol.

Comment

At the jump I thought Kieth Murray would murk Fedro... But nope. Fedro killed it, whatever IT was.

Comment

Lmfao at them "refs" getting pushed around. I didn't realize in the original video that Sticky Fingaz got in on that. Lol

Comment

Murray gets killed here. That third verse (second to last) that Murray spits is obviously written. To be real both of them sucked balls, it just so happens Fedro sucked less.

Also, does that last beat sound like Strictly for my Niggaz to anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post

Edit:

They took down the bootleg upload. Here's the official video from MC War in much better quality.

@Hard2Kill @Vinnie P @blacpain @johnnie360
                  oh cool - better one - thanks for uploading.
                  collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X