No announcement yet.

They Don't Give A Fuck (End Of Dayz )And Soon As I Get Home (End Of Dayz) Mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They Don't Give A Fuck (End Of Dayz )And Soon As I Get Home (End Of Dayz) Mix

I believe i got these from a T-N mixtape, both dope as hell mixes for those who missed em.

They Don't Give A Fuck

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Soon As I Get Home

Whatever happened to [MENTION=244]endofdayz remastering these like he said in the original release thread? I threw him some dope concepts and better quality versions of the tracks than the ones he used to do it right as it was such an excellent idea.
    I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
    Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

Soon As I Get Home is awesome. I fucking love the guitar.
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

[MENTION=244]endofdayz I lost the guitar files I think, wanted to ask how you feel about for an instrumental remake collabo with the gweetars, to bless 2F's ears

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Hey guys, just been really busy with real-life shit going on lately, haven't even been on the forum much lately. I'll probably be settling down soon perhaps this winter and will have time again to get back "into the groove" of things.

Klock, if you need the guitar layers let me know and I'll see if I can dig em up. Go ahead and do whatever you want with them, I trust your mixing

Comment

wow really good remixes propz

Comment

[MENTION=244]endofdayz very nice. Glad things are slowing down for you

Comment

Hmu if u still need the layers [MENTION=2072]Klockwork

Comment

Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
                  Hmu if u still need the layers [MENTION=2072]Klockwork
                  What happened to that troublesome 96 remix you posted a clip of? Did you ever finish it?
                  "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
                  I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
                  I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
                  I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Comment

Originally posted by Rock View Post
                    What happened to that troublesome 96 remix you posted a clip of? Did you ever finish it?
                    yea its finished, thought I released it somewhere, check the previous few years 2pac-forum mixtapes

Comment

Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
                      yea its finished, thought I released it somewhere, check the previous few years 2pac-forum mixtapes
                      I haven't found it! Reup please!!!
                      "Being in Marin City was like a small town so it taught me to be more straight forward with my style. Instead of of being so metaphorical with the rhyme where i might say something like...
                      I'm the hysterical, lyrical miracle
                      I'm the hypothetical, incredible....
                      I was encouraged to go straight at it and hit it dead on and not waste time trying to cover things..." - 2Pac

Comment

Yea, I'd like to double down on this, as I heard it's amazing

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X