Gross Red-Band Clip From Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO - "Punishment"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gross Red-Band Clip From Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO - "Punishment"

As you know, Eli Roth is really into torturing people in the films that he makes. As much as I enjoy horror films, I don't like the films Roth makes. In fact, I downright hate his movies. I know not everyone will agree with me, but Roth is a one-trick pony, and he's not even that good at that one trick.

We have a red-band clip for his latest project called The Green Inferno, which follows "a group of student activists who travel from New York City to the Amazon to save the rainforest. However, once they arrive in this vast green landscape, they soon discover that they are not alone and that no good deed goes unpunished."

This clip gives you just a little taste of horrors that awaits these student activists after they are captured by a tribe of bloodthirsty cannibals. Looks like they plan on eating these people one part at a time. I should warn you that if you don't have a strong stomach for this kind of stuff, don't watch the clip!

The Green Inferno will be released in theaters on September 25th.

I've always liked Eli Roths Movies... Just watched clown the other day it was pretty damn good can't wait for this one

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X