Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scarface - Mental Exorcism (Music Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarface - Mental Exorcism (Music Video)

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT!! THIS IS THE BEST SONG I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE!!! everyone on this forum needs to hear this!!!! You were right [MENTION=7241]THROWED...another CLASSIC!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2thastreetz View Post
      HOLY FUCKIN SHIT!! THIS IS THE BEST SONG I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE!!! everyone on this forum needs to hear this!!!! You were right [MENTION=7241]THROWED...another CLASSIC!!!
      I Told You Man!! This Is Best Album Of 2015 Ain't Nobody Going To Top This One

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
        I Told You Man!! This Is Best Album Of 2015 Ain't Nobody Going To Top This One
        100% WOW thats how you make an album. I'm so hyped listening to this album. [MENTION=7241]THROWED you are the man for hooking this up! i'm getting a physical copy and putting it in a time capsule labeled "real shit" and burying it in my yard.

Comment

dam it sounds good , was always a fan of scarface . he is getting old tho but this muic is gold ...

Comment

Originally posted by Hoochie View Post
            dam it sounds good , was always a fan of scarface . he is getting old tho but this muic is gold ...
            Old Or Not Scarface Is One Of The Only Niggas That's Been Out Since The 80s That Can Still Make A Solid Album Let Alone A Solid Single

Listen To Icecubes New Music

Makes Me Wanna Kill My Self It's So Bad

Comment

yeah many rappers from the 90s and before adopted the mainstream stuff ... but its good to see that this isnt always the case

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2thastreetz View Post
                100% WOW thats how you make an album. I'm so hyped listening to this album. [MENTION=7241]THROWED you are the man for hooking this up! i'm getting a physical copy and putting it in a time capsule labeled "real shit" and burying it in my yard.
                LOL!! Yea Make Sure You Do Man!! Support A Real Artist... Because There Aint That Many Left Out Here

Like [MENTION=327]Vinnie P Said Scarface Is A Last Of A Dying Breed

Comment

kept waiting for the 'beat' to kick in, but nothing happened. excellent song, but its missing the beat!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I was waiting for the beat to kick too lol, good song but beat definitley sounds a bit empty.

Originally posted by endofdayz View Post
                    kept waiting for the 'beat' to kick in, but nothing happened. excellent song, but its missing the beat!!!!!!!!!!
                    My Current PC
                    i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Garbage compared to Seen a man die, no love, i feel ya, etc. I dont like the fact that he's taking mainstream news, which is usually a illusion, and portraying it as a reality. And yes, some citys police are racially biased, but the majority....NO

A Post analysis reveals about 2.6 fatal police shootings a day in 2015, nearly twice the rate reported by the FBI in the past decade — a statistic based on incomplete data from police agencies.

Comment

image upload no limit

Certain locations blacks died 3x the ammount as whites by the hands of police. In general, more white people died by the hands of police than black. This is just a replay of the 90's, and i feel like im in a timewarp. They need to focus on those corrupt ass police stations, and protest them, not the whole nation. This study was done by the washington post, and the findings are posted above.
                        Last edited by 7thdayprofezzor; 09-05-2015, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 7thdayprofezzor View Post

image upload no limit

Certain locations blacks died 3x the ammount as whites by the hands of police. In general, more white people died by the hands of police than black. This is just a replay of the 90's, and i feel like im in a timewarp. They need to focus on those corrupt ass police stations, and protest them, not the whole nation. This study was done by the washington post, and the findings are posted above.
                          and je hoover is your dad i bet

Comment

This is an excellent song
                            I still have to listen to the entire album, i know it's gonna be awesome

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                            sigpic

Comment

I love it how it is. Do you remember when michael dyson? broke down 'tradin war stories' and talked about the repetitive loop being representative of the cycle of what he's rapping about and that feeling of never quite getting there. Scarface is smart, hes on the same shit. fuck drums when you have his words and a riff like that. Buuuuut if any #djs want to try and add some drums that would be cool to hear.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X