Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

New Horizon Zero Dawn Trailers Showcase The Mysterious And Deadly Post-Apocalyptic Wo

Ahead of its release later this month, Sony has published three new trailers for the highly anticipated action-RPG, Horizon: Zero Dawn, which was made by Killzone developer Guerrilla Games.

The first new trailer, titled "Earth is Ours No More," begins by showing a thriving, human-populated world. Some kind of event took place and "everything plunged into darkness," with nature reclaiming the Earth. Massive mysterious machines now control the Earth, and main character Aloy is driven to discover why. Bear in mind that this is a cinematic trailer that does not show gameplay.

A second trailer, "Explore the Wild," shows off Zero Dawn's sprawling, diverse post-apocalyptic world. There are waterside villages with people fishing, dark caverns to explore, and beautiful vistas. A third trailer, "Overwhelming Odds," shows off some of the dangers that players will discover, including all manner of mechanized beasts. You can see those trailers below.

Zero Dawn launches on February 28 exclusively for PlayStation 4. The game comes to Europe a day later, on March 1. There will be a day one patch.

[MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71
      sigpic

Comment

launch trailer has been released [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71

sigpic

Comment

All of those videos are awesome. The launch Trailer was something different. My buddy said the GameStop out here is releasing it Monday at 9pm. I'll get it and probably by the time it finally installs I'll be going to sleep. But the fucker will be ready after work Tuesday.
          Last edited by MCNewYork71; 02-26-2017, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Monday, damn, i have to wait till wednesday, not fair
            US and EU should release the games on the same day

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
            sigpic

Comment

What turns me off about this game is that the animals are robots. If they were actual animals it would've been better.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                What turns me off about this game is that the animals are robots. If they were actual animals it would've been better.
                Then it would be identical to Far Cry Primal
                I like the fact they went for robots, makes it something different
                It's set in a post-apocalyptic future

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
                  Then it would be identical to Far Cry Primal
                  I like the fact they went for robots, makes it something different
                  It's set in a post-apocalyptic future
                  Thanks 2 You ... After reading your post straight away i did a quick checkup on YouTube .. Liked it then went ahead and purchased it.

I was always familiar with Far Cry but i never took notice of what it's all about. It would usually come to me in passing but then i tend to ignore it because i get swept away by other games.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                    Thanks 2 You ... After reading your post straight away i did a quick checkup on YouTube .. Liked it then went ahead and purchased it.

I was always familiar with Far Cry but i never took notice of what it's all about. It would usually come to me in passing but then i tend to ignore it because i get swept away by other games.
                    Enjoy the game

sigpic

Comment

Just bout to pre-order mine

Really looking forward to this

Comment

I hope i get it on tuesday instead of wednesday, fingers crossed for that

sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71 [MENTION=2855]King Ragnar
                          sigpic

Comment

Got an email earlier bout this being dispatched just hoping it comes on release date

Comment

I can't wait. Like I said it gets released at 9pm tonight at GameStop. I hope the install isn't hours long. I have to be up at 5am

Comment

There's a small chance i get it tomorrow but i doubt it.
                                US or EU shouldn't matter, the game should get released the same day

sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X