Horizon Zero Dawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fizzymoon View Post
    With the plus account you have 10gb cloud storage for your save games.

You have to go to settings and then choose "application data management"
    Then choose "saved data in system"
    Then "upload to online storage"
    Select the game and then you can select each save file for that game and simply press "upload"

The option to download to the hard drive or to copy on a usb stick is the same menu, hope this helps

To do this you have to be signed in with your plus account
    good deal. i have done it correctly then. i thought that's what you were talking about but wasn't sure. so it won't be a bad transition except redownloading all those game installs. i'm debating on keeping the original ps4 or doing a trade in now.

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
      good deal. i have done it correctly then. i thought that's what you were talking about but wasn't sure. so it won't be a bad transition except redownloading all those game installs. i'm debating on keeping the original ps4 or doing a trade in now.
      I know how you feel, I have a lot of digital games too and re-downloading them will be a pain, but on the other hand;
      I won't be re-downloading finished games
      sigpic

Comment

New Horizon: Zero Dawn Cinematic Trailer Teases Story and Shows New Enemies

Sony today released a new cinematic trailer for the much-anticipated PlayStation 4 action game, Horizon: Zero Dawn, and it's pretty great.

The video shines a light on some of the allies and enemies that main character Aloy will face and teases out some of the story. Additionally, the video shows off masked warriors, but never really says who they are, though they do look very dangerous. We also see Aloy's unique ability to control some of the robot-dinosaur creatures with her mind. The new trailer definitely brings up more questions than it answers--and that appears to be intentional. Check it out below:

In other news about Zero Dawn, it's been reported that the game's release date in the UK has shifted again, this time to March 3. In the US, the game launches for PS4 on February 28.

Zero Dawn was originally scheduled to release in 2016, before Sony announced a delay to 2017. Developer Guerrilla Games said at the time that the delay would afford the company "the extra time required to deliver fully on our ambitious vision for Horizon: Zero Dawn."
        sigpic

Comment

I can't wait for this game. It's going to be amazing. It looks awesome.

Comment

See Horizon Zero Dawn's Full Skill Tree

Upcoming open-world action game Horizon Zero Dawn features a fair amount of attacks and abilities for you to unlock in three separate categories. Each category has one branching chain, one chain of four stacked skills, and one short chain with two.

The first of the three sections, Prowler, features stealth-based attacks and abilities.

The next set, Brave, focuses on combat and allows for both accuracy- and damage-increasing abilities.

The final part of the skill tree, Forager, improves health and resource acquisition.

more pics are available here (30 in total) http://www.gamespot.com/articles/see.../1100-6447400/

[MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71
            sigpic

Comment

Gosh I hope this game is as amazing as I've been hoping and not a let down like no mans sky.

Comment

Gosh I hope this game is as amazing as I've been hoping and not a let down like no mans sky.
                Unboxing video of the collectors edition

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
                sigpic

Comment

Damn that looks amazing !

Comment

I finally preordered it this weekend
                    Which one: standard, deluxe or collectors

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
                    sigpic

Comment

I just got the standard. I'd like that bad ass statue but I don't know where I'd put it. I wasn't really interested in the other stuff.

Comment

New Horizon Zero Dawn Videos Show Off Massive Machine Beasts

One of the coolest parts of Horizon Zero Dawn are the massive, animal-like machines that roam through the world. Today, Sony posted a pair of videos showing off two of these: Thunderjaw and Snapmaw. Check out the videos below, while official descriptions for the beasts follow further down.

Originally scheduled to debut in 2016, Zero Dawn was later delayed to the end of February. It launches in the US on February 28 and in Europe three days later, on March 1.

An action game that features RPG elements, Zero Dawn is a step in a new direction for developer Guerrilla Games, which is perhaps best known for creating the Killzone first-person shooter series. In other news, Guerrilla this week detailed the game's HUD options and showed off its photo mode.

For more on the game, check out GameSpot's new preview and this rundown of the game's full skill tree.

Snapmaw:

"An acquisition-class machine, the Snapmaw is frequently found basking in or near bodies of water, where it gathers valuable minerals from the sediment. It can move with surprising ferocity when alerted, lashing out with an array of melee attacks that include powerful lunge bites and tail swipes. For ranged attacks, it fires off cryo mortars that freeze the target on impact."

Thunderjaw:

"The combat-class Thunderjaw is one of the deadliest machines encountered in Horizon Zero Dawn. A formidable beast equipped with cannons, disc launchers and a mouth laser, its powerful ranged attacks will quickly cut down any hunter foolish enough to alert it. Space permitting, it can also unleash with a devastating range of melee attacks such as charges and tail swipes."

sigpic

Comment

Horizon Zero Dawn's Full World Map Revealed

Horizon Zero Dawn's full world map has been revealed, showing a number of key locations from the upcoming PS4 exclusive.

Courtesy of GameRevolution (via NeoGAF), the image gives a glimpse of some presumably key areas from the game. The major regions, judging by prominence on the map, look to be Mother's Heart, Meridian, and Sunfall. Take a look for yourself below

Each named area of the open world is assigned a color, ranging from blue, through green, to red. It's currently unclear what those colors mean, and the size of the in-game world is also unknown.

We did recently get to see Horizon Zero Dawn's full skill tree, however, and new videos have shown off the game's massive machine beasts.

Zero Dawn was originally scheduled for launch in 2016, but it was later delayed to the end of February. It launches in the US on February 28 and in Europe three days later, on March 1.

An action game that features RPG elements, Zero Dawn is a step in a new direction for developer Guerrilla Games, which is perhaps best known for creating the Killzone first-person shooter series. In other news, Guerrilla this week detailed the game's HUD options and showed off its photo mode.

sigpic

Comment

I can't wait. Fuck it can't come soon enough. These last weeks are dragging.

Comment

I can't wait. Fuck it can't come soon enough. These last weeks are dragging.
                              I understand how you feel
                              I pre-ordered the game last August, these last weeks are too much

I'm gonna play some Battlefield till it's released, shoot everyone out of frustration cuz I can't play Horizon yet
                              sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X