Hopsin Pound Syndrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopsin Pound Syndrome

Ok so for all of you that listen to Hopsin what did you think about his latest album released last week? Personally I didn't like it too much it's a shame because I like a lot of the tracks on Knock Madness and have been waiting on this for months. The hooks are wack to me which is common with Hopsin but worse yet I don't like his lyrical content at all on this release. with Mr.Jones (dissing a rapper that never made it) My love (which is too corny for my ears to handle) and fort collins (like anybody gives a fuck) I feel disconnected as a fan and betrayed because I spent money on this shit. However I do like I just can't forever ill and crown me but that's only three out of 14 tracks. Your opinions?
    sigpic

It's trash.

Comment

His previous albums are better
      sigpic

Comment

this album was nothing compared to knock madness in my opinion i was let down

Comment

5/10 overall
          Angel In Distress

Comment

Shit album. He didn't deliver at all. Wasted hype.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
              this album was nothing compared to knock madness in my opinion i was let down
              Yeah I agree it's strange that he went around sayng he didnt like knock madness and is promoting this shit like it is the best album he ever had if you ask me knock madness was his best and I hate to say it but I don't think he will ever get back on track and put out another great album. On a side note I find it strange that he used to name drop and call out other big name rappers and now he seems afraid to as he is entering the mainstream instead he is dissing rappers that never made it or are trying to make it if he is all about independence when it comes to the art form of hip hop then I think it is hypocritical to make it big and turn around to diss people struggling to make it the same way he did.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveliandcheese View Post
                Yeah I agree it's strange that he went around sayng he didnt like knock madness and is promoting this shit like it is the best album he ever had if you ask me knock madness was his best and I hate to say it but I don't think he will ever get back on track and put out another great album. On a side note I find it strange that he used to name drop and call out other big name rappers and now he seems afraid to as he is entering the mainstream instead he is dissing rappers that never made it or are trying to make it if he is all about independence when it comes to the art form of hip hop then I think it is hypocritical to make it big and turn around to diss people struggling to make it the same way he did.
                he dissed future young thug and other auto tune and trap rappers on skit
                Angel In Distress

Comment

Originally posted by Combz View Post
                  he dissed future young thug and other auto tune and trap rappers on skit
                  Hardly counts to me considering he didnt say any names I wonder why he's gotten soft
                  sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X