I'm Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back

I want to start by saying sorry for my actions a few years ago I am Makaveli And Cheese if anybody remembers that username then they know I was a dick a leach and very childish I've grown up a bit and after going to sites like Makaveli Board and Bomb1st i Have found out that this is where I belong not that I don't like Makaveli Board or B1st but this is the first tupac fourm I ever joined back in 2010 and have not been abl to find any sense of the community that I felt with this site once again I apologize for my past behavior and hope to get a second chance
    sigpic

Hahaha
    I remember you dude.

Welcome back. It seems you can't move from food nicknames

Послато са LG-D605 уз помоћ Тапатока
    2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

want some good pizza, now
      collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Welcome back

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        sigpic

Comment

welcome back to the site..
          I remember your old user name (btw. it's not banned, u can still use it)

Comment

[MENTION=608]WW Not banned? you sure? well I don't remember my password and cant log into my old email and maybe it's better to start fresh I was at one point banned so I wonder how that changed..
            sigpic

Comment

Never Mind I'm back should I / How do I delete PizzaPac?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveliandcheese View Post
                Never Mind I'm back should I / How do I delete PizzaPac?
                your decisision.. just ignore one of the accounts (just use one of them)..

Comment

People used to start beef with you just because of your username alone lol.

Welcome back.

Comment

please delete pizzapac lol
                    Remember this face, save me a place, in Thugz Mansion.

Comment

Originally posted by Giesuz View Post
                      please delete pizzapac lol
                      I tried to but I dont know how
                      sigpic

Comment

How's it going #PizzaPac .....
                        U may have known me once as the pusher or dj visualeyez in the past.
                        I thought you was a cool dude, I still do....
                        Welcome back fool...
                        Say no to Trump.

Comment

Welcome back bro

Comment

Welcome to 2Pac Forum!! The best place for all things Pac related! Here you're invited to engage in great discussions, discover new information, stay up with the current Pac scene as well as Amaru and official 2Pac stuff!

Here's a few sections I enjoy to help get you started!

Makaveli Discussions - where most of the action takes place.

Collector's Corner - lots of members collect Tupac items of all sorts. Check out some of our great collections!

Polls - Here you can vote on your favorite albums, songs, and more.

Have A Question About A Tupac Song? - like the title says, if you have a question regarding a song, this is where you ask.

2Pac Forum Interviews - This is all of our exclusive interviews with people Pac knew or worked with. We have plenty more to come too! We have written and audio interviews as well as transcribed versions from the audio.

2Pac Forum's Reference Section - This is our baby, our pride, many members have gotten together to make this massive section. It's the largest by far and the most accurate on the internet. It continues to grow too!

I hope these links are useful to you and you enjoy your stay! If I can be of any assistance don't hesitate to contact me!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X