Ice Cube Says Dr. Dre Dropping New Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Cube Says Dr. Dre Dropping New Album

Ice Cube also gives update on possible N.W.A tour.

Ice Cube stopped by Arizona radio station Hot 98.3 to talk about the upcoming N.W.A movie Straight Outta Compton.

Ice Cube says that N.W.A fans can expect new music from Dr. Dre before the movie hits theaters on August 14.

"Dre's dropping a inspired album, inspired by the Compton," he says. "So he's dropping something on August 1st. It's mega. You know it's Dr. Dre. It's what everybody been waiting for. It's definitely a dope record."

Dr. Dre's last studio album was 1999's The Chronic 2001. His reported next album, Detox, hasn't been released.

Ice Cube also addresses the idea of an N.W.A reunion tour, which might feature Eminem as an honorary member of the group.

"There's a possibility for sure," Ice Cube says of the tour. "We've definitely been talking about it. It's just really about promoters coming to the table and putting together something that works for everybody. It's definitely, definitely possible."

Originally posted by kudaz View Post

Ice Cube says that N.W.A fans can expect new music from Dr. on the 25th anniversary of the movie in 2040.
    the corrected part in red.
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Dre dropping a album whew I can't wait I love some Dr.Dre
      "I don't advocate senseless violence of any human being. I'm the one who's been beat down. But I will not be a victim again."

"behind every sweet there is a bittersadness that no one can ever see and feel."

"During your life,never stop dreaming. no one can take away your dreams."

"the seed Must grow Regardless of The fact That It's Planted In stone"

Comment

cant wait to hear this
        Angel In Distress

Comment

'Inspired' album, this will be a weak feature album like aftermath.
          My Current PC
          i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

wheres detox... this dude (dre) been talking shit for way too many years already

Comment

Originally posted by ublasfu View Post
              wheres detox... this dude (dre) been talking shit for way too many years already
              Dre also explained why he never released the long-awaited planned album Detox: "It just wasn't good."

“The reason Detox didn't come out was because I didn't like it,” Dre said. “ I don't think I did a good enough job, and I couldn't do that to my fans and I couldn't do that to myself, to be perfectly honest with you. I just wasn't feeling it."

Comment

Originally posted by Kierann View Post
                Dre also explained why he never released the long-awaited planned album Detox: "It just wasn't good."

“The reason Detox didn't come out was because I didn't like it,” Dre said. “ I don't think I did a good enough job, and I couldn't do that to my fans and I couldn't do that to myself, to be perfectly honest with you. I just wasn't feeling it."
                hopefully he gets re-inspired and finally finishes ,and releases detox .
                the least he could do at this point is to put the songs unfinnished or not on itunes or apple and he could have all the varying tracklisting he created .
                at one point he was talking about creating detox as a biography of sorts with other popular artists ghost writing from dre perspective and some the tracks that leaked from that concept were dope as hell,imo.
                "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

NWE? Nigga With Eminem? It guarantees it'll sell a ton more, so why not.
                  It make homos game at females.

Comment

FOUL

Long-in-the-works LP canceled in favor of Compton A Soundtrack by Dr. Dre.

Originally posted by Kierann View Post

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X