My Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Introduction

Hi, my name is Varco! I've been listening to 2-Pac for my entire life it seems like, or at least since I've been listening to music! 2-Pac has always been an inspiration to me. I remember when I was younger I used to listen to the "All Eyez On Me" album over and over while I was chilling in my room. I'll never forget where I was on the morning when I heard he passed. I had spent the night at my best childhood friends house and woke up to hear the news! At that very moment I knew that this world had lost a special person. Since then, I have only come to realize more and more how much of a talented and gifted individual he truly was!

Welcome to the forum Varco

Comment

Welcome to the site

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome. Enjoy your stay.

Comment

welcome to the site
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

Welcome stay active enjoy!
            "I don't advocate senseless violence of any human being. I'm the one who's been beat down. But I will not be a victim again."

"behind every sweet there is a bittersadness that no one can ever see and feel."

"During your life,never stop dreaming. no one can take away your dreams."

"the seed Must grow Regardless of The fact That It's Planted In stone"

Comment

Welcome man! The world sure lost one special person when Pac passed.. Enjoy your stay!

Comment

Welcome to 2Pac Forum!! The best place for all things Pac related! Here you're invited to engage in great discussions, discover new information, stay up with the current Pac scene as well as Amaru and official 2Pac stuff!

Here's a few sections I enjoy to help get you started!

Makaveli Discussions - where most of the action takes place.

Collector's Corner - lots of members collect Tupac items of all sorts. Check out some of our great collections!

Polls - Here you can vote on your favorite albums, songs, and more.

Have A Question About A Tupac Song? - like the title says, if you have a question regarding a song, this is where you ask.

2Pac Forum Interviews - This is all of our exclusive interviews with people Pac knew or worked with. We have plenty more to come too! We have written and audio interviews as well as transcribed versions from the audio.

2Pac Forum's Reference Section - This is our baby, our pride, many members have gotten together to make this massive section. It's the largest by far and the most accurate on the internet. It continues to grow too!

I hope these links are useful to you and you enjoy your stay! If I can be of any assistance don't hesitate to contact me!

Comment

Thanks for joining Varco Welcome!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X