Are there any Nirvana fans on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any Nirvana fans on here?

Nirvana has had quite the scene. There is a website called "Live Nirvana", and over the years the good people have went through pain staking footwork to obtain pretty much every concert ever filmed, or audio recorded. It may be pro filmed, or Audience recorded stuff. Anyways, They have kept track of lineage of said recordings. About 8 years ago a forum friend sent me in the mail about 90% of all the filmed concerts on DVD's.

That is a list of all the shows that were recorded. I have about 90% of everything in the most perfect lineage that ever dropped. Many years have passed, and this stuff is now more rare than ever with the rips going on youtube, and many of the old scene members leaving the scene. What I have is ultra rare now.

If you look at that list, my collection is exactly what is stated on that website. The lineage is the same. I have a rare chunk of history. Over 100 dvds worth of footage. Like I said, my collection is about 90-95% complete.

I was wondering if anyone was a fan of nirvana and also death row records, and wanted to do some lossless swapping. I am trying to re-obtain my collection I sold off years ago.

I am willing to upload anything you may be interested in. This will be pure quality uploads. I am looking for flacs/wavs of anything I need DVD/Promo/Offical/Singles... ECT....

So if you are interested, peek at that link, and send me a PM...

having been raised in the northwest since i was 12 (43 now) of course im a fan of nirvana,as well as other artists on the "Seattle grunge " music scene.
    my personal favorite artists from that era of Seattle grunge is MAD SEASON.

the nirvana community is great for sharing videos and live concert recordings.they are a friendly community also.
    as with any amateur video/audio recording its maybe not going to be the quality of a pro shot video or a recording straight from the soundboards, but with bootlegs of any artist sometimes its not about the quality as much as simply having a personal copy for you music/video library.

thanks for the post.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

[MENTION=2922]johnnie360 [MENTION=1274]jackcorgi Wow I'm late to this thread, but I am big Nirvana fan since few years!! And I'm active member of Live Nirvana so I know what it's all about haha

I was collecting a lot of live shows (video footage or soundboards/ audience recordings). Tons of material literally! I like the way people are keep finding new sources.

I hope that you are aware of the latest Nirvana leaks. Since August 2015 some guy on reddit leaked many demo recordings and soundboards. For example Sound City Sappy, Fecal Matter demo, Skid Row 1987 Nirvana rehearsal (with 2 unknown new songs!), first 1987 full show, 23/01/1988 soundboard, new acoustic demos. For example Dumb from KAOS 90 leaked last week.
      Last edited by MakaveliStillBallin; 02-25-2016, 07:31 PM.
      You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Comment

[MENTION=2922]johnnie360 [MENTION=1274]jackcorgi One of LiveNirvana.com members got his hands on Nirvana's Reel #5 from Pachyderm 1993 sessions. It contains tracks like Dave Grohl's "Marigold", Dave's jam, Nirvana's-Dumb and Dumb instrumental take(sounds a lot better than album version), and song "Lullaby" which is experimental song, unknown to this day.
        Here's the clips of the mixdowns made from the master reel(full thing will be leaked too)

Photo's of Nirvana reels
        Last edited by MakaveliStillBallin; 05-29-2016, 08:11 AM.
        You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Comment

I think I have to start collecting unreleased Nirvana songs. Great band!!!
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

yes it is! nice to hear some demo is going to get leaked!!!

Comment

Awesome reference site, thanks

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X