Clear All

Its the best place

Comment

Congrats! 15,000 members is impressive.

Comment

Very happy news, gratz!

Comment

Great posts!

But What i want to know is: why you like 2pac-forum and what this site means for you?

#vip

Comment

This place is my fucking sanctuary! 2Pac's music is the only important thing in my life, and I love being part of this community. Now give me a fucking book.

Comment

Im just here for the rarez!

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
                Great posts!

But What i want to know is: why you like 2pac-forum and what this site means for you?

#vip
                I would be willing to give a few Makaveli promo posters to one of the mods so they can be given out as prizes to the board members. Shoot me a PM and let me know where to send them. Maybe i can send them to [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71 or one of the other mods? Let me know how you guys wanna do it or if you guys wanna do it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkPhantom13 View Post
                  I would be willing to give a few Makaveli promo posters to one of the mods so they can be given out as prizes to the board members. Shoot me a PM and let me know where to send them. Maybe i can send them to [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71 or one of the other mods? Let me know how you guys wanna do it or if you guys wanna do it at all.
                  Thanks for offering to contribute. Those posters are pretty awesome. Let's see what the other #staff says.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkPhantom13 View Post
                    Send it to me and I'll "give it away" to "someone". I'll take pics of my walls, you pick the best one.

But really, thanks for wanting to contribute like that, I think it's a good idea.

Comment

^yeah this just in, staff gets a copy each or we ban you for being selfish lol jk.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                        Honestly the entire staff's heads would burst. New posts and threads opened every minute literally throughout the day. I myself would rather not have that headache lol.

Anyway, congratulations 2Pac-Forum.
                        Yea, why have a vibrant and live community contributing to the discourse. Sorry, but if you really mean this, that is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
                          Honestly the entire staff's heads would burst. New posts and threads opened every minute literally throughout the day. I myself would rather not have that headache lol.

Anyway, congratulations 2Pac-Forum.
                          Originally posted by Tysonscousin View Post
                          Yea, why have a vibrant and live community contributing to the discourse. Sorry, but if you really mean this, that is ridiculous.
                          nah, [MENTION=9902]Hard2Kill is correct, if we had 15k members posting on the regular there would be no way for anyone let alone staff, keep up with anything. threads would be buried quickly. post & threads would be missed. there would be an enormous amount of trolling and things to merge and delete. it would be pretty intense haha.

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
                            nah, @Hard2Kill is correct, if we had 15k members posting on the regular there would be no way for anyone let alone staff, keep up with anything. threads would be buried quickly. post & threads would be missed. there would be an enormous amount of trolling and things to merge and delete. it would be pretty intense haha.
                            If that days comes.. OP me, I have a furious kickban and I'm a master trollbaiter. If chaos you have, then I'm the one you need. Vote Cackhands 2016.
                            It make homos game at females.

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
                              nah, [MENTION=9902]Hard2Kill is correct, if we had 15k members posting on the regular there would be no way for anyone let alone staff, keep up with anything. threads would be buried quickly. post & threads would be missed. there would be an enormous amount of trolling and things to merge and delete. it would be pretty intense haha.
                              Im with you, but I feel as though the community is dying, especially with the lack of releases. HitEmUp was very busy, and had people from all over, and of course, this was at the peak of 2pac material being released, from albums, soundtracks, movies, and verses. To be content with not having a lot of members seems a little bizarre. I never suggested that all 15k be active at once, but you get my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Tysonscousin View Post
                                Im with you, but I feel as though the community is dying, especially with the lack of releases. HitEmUp was very busy, and had people from all over, and of course, this was at the peak of 2pac material being released, from albums, soundtracks, movies, and verses. To be content with not having a lot of members seems a little bizarre. I never suggested that all 15k be active at once, but you get my point.
                                Oh I see. I would like it to be more active for sure but we have lots of great members here. Some are actively on site but don't post regularly until something thst interest them comes up. Lots of OG members here. We've also got lots of guys who hold lots of info regarding Pac, his albums, songs, movies, anything Pac related haha. But they don't just post for the heck of it. For activity to really boost we need to have something released by Amaru.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X