This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac-Forum 15.000 Giveaway!

We finally reached the milestone of 15.000 members, check this thread for the celebrations: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...380#post654380

For this special moment we have a nice give away where we give 2 copies from [MENTION=13177]Greg Kading Book "Murder Rap". Thanks to Greg for the books! more giveaway's coming soon!

All you need to do is: "write in this topic what 2Pac-Forum mean for you and why". After 3 days we will pick 2 posts and send them the books.

Don't forget also check the new trailer from the Murder Rap Movie here: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread.php?t=91152

#vip #staff #collectors #dj

for me it is THE plattform to change interests, feelings, informations, experiences, memories from Ruthless to Death Row, from Biggie to Pac, from Rap to Soul, from member to member, from friend to friend.
    it isnt easy to describe it, but for me music is not only Pac or Rap, it is so much more and in here we got certain member, who riding on the same wave and thats really cool.

ps: i dont want a book, i just want my purple haze and let the youngsters in here enjoy the books
    Last edited by blacpain; 07-23-2015, 05:59 PM.
    collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

For me this site is the 2pac legacy. We do here with no money what the estate cant seem to do with millions of dollars. We keep Tupac relevant and expand the fanbase. Alot of members may see the "newbie" asking "do you think 2pac is alive?" and think fuck off kid. I personally dont. Im like happy days. Pacs still drawing these youngsters in. They mite hear a song, see a video or a movie, like the tatoos, and come here to see more and next thing you know they have are vip or mods doin the same for the next batch of new kids 5 or 10 years later. Ive been building up pac knowledge for 19 years and continue to build each and every day. With each lars interview im mentally storing more info lol. And my favourite thing to do with it is answering peoples private messages or participating in discussions. Working full time providing for a wife and 2 kids is all well and good but my favourite time of the day is when theyre asleep and i log in here and feel like the 15 year old who bought all eyez on me when cali love dropped.
      Bring on the next 15000 members.
      Let no man seperate what we create.
      The Don lives on.
      Last edited by krazy; 07-23-2015, 09:12 PM.
      Can't close my eyes cause all I see is terror
      I hate the man in the mirror
      Cause his reflection makes the pain turn realer

Comment

Some nice comments guys!

Thanks, we need some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#vip #collectors #dj

Comment

great responses guys!

Comment

Originally posted by blacpain View Post
            for me it is THE plattform to change interests, feelings, informations, experiences, memories from Ruthless to Death Row, from Biggie to Pac, from Rap to Soul, from member to member, from friend to friend.
            it isnt easy to describe it, but for me music is not only Pac or Rap, it is so much more and in here we got certain member, who riding on the same wave and thats really cool.

ps: i dont want a book, i just want my purple haze and let the youngsters in here enjoy the books

Comment

I've been here since it was not mak.....
              Since scorpion, nikola, Chuck dirty days.
              4give Me if I seem liquor ed up, but hands down this is the best net forum.
              I learned more on pac here than books and he say she say and than anywhere else. It's plain and simple pac fans, pac sites like this one shows legacy, compassion, focus, drive, spirit and heart....
              A small thing turns into a thought, then a mission, a statement, then reason.
              We are all human, pac was too.
              His fans are as real as he was, it's just he was on blast with a gift at first glance. We as pac fans, forums, facebook pages are keeping up his mission.....
              One teaches one, two teach two three teach 6, so forth.
              The enter net will spark the brain based on the life and turmoil pac went through and build that person.
              That will change the world.....
              My world's changed...
              So much I understand more on my hero Mr shakur.
              Therefore I say keep doing what your doind. This is what pac wanted, one nation.
              THE TEACHINGS Of makaveli.
              This is the movement reguardless of what the world is going through.
              We Are THE Voice THE Seeds Of MAKAVELI.

THEMAKAVELIMOVEMENT.
              Say no to Trump.

Comment

[MENTION=2030]blacpain & [MENTION=213]krazy great post guys! That's what I'm talking about! It's a pleasure to have both of you guys on here actively, both with outstanding memories full of Tupac info.

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
                  [MENTION=2030]blacpain & [MENTION=213]krazy great post guys! That's what I'm talking about! It's a pleasure to have both of you guys on here actively, both with outstanding memories full of Tupac info.
                  agreed! thats why i love this forum
                  - Steez 4 President -

Comment

This forum means alot to me because it feels like home.

What I mean by that is that I've been on enough forums to know that one day your there and the next your looking for a new place to stay at. This forum feels special and has a unique blend of old heads from the old scene along with new heads..

After being online since it all started I'm proud to say that this is my home.
                    I ain't choosing sides
                    Hell nah,fuck everybody
                    It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
                    Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
                    Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
                    I'm bullet proof
                    Blazed up on top of my man's roof
                    Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
                    Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
                    It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
                    Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

That's a great idea guys,
                      I'm so happy with this forum, I feel i can relate to what ppl say without knowing them.
                      we all sick in our head with 2pac sickness, we can stop listen to him for a year and then come back and
                      have a crazy 2 years listen to the same songs over and over.
                      The 2pac scene is one of the weirdest I've ever come to know.
                      people remember everything, Hit'emup site, madeniggaz site, 'pac hub, first unreleased low Q real player files,
                      rare pics, lyrics to over 250 songs, interviews and comments of people like dante (lol) .
                      someone need to write everything so we would have the ability to read it in 20 years from now.
                      I feel bad sometime that i don't even owe 1 friend that i can tell him about the 'pac scene since the not interesting it.
                      anyway, keep 'pac live, he's the greatest rapper ever,
                      keep posting, and most important, keep leaking :-) ! cause that what's really keep 'pac live.

Comment

This forum in all honesty means the following to me -

freedom
                        a break
                        away from reality

And I think that in its self ia a "give away". Thank You.
                        Letz be friendz

Comment

Good to read them guys!

Comment

To me, this forum is simply a platform for ANYTHING Tupac related.

When i need information or details on Pac, i can trust the Tupac Historian's on this site!

The lyrics ''A place to spend my quite nights, time to unwind so much pressure in this life of mine'' come to mind when surfing the forum

I've been a member for over 7 Years now and i have to say 2Pac-Forum has taught me and brought me so much material when it comes to Pac! Whether it was music, pics, footage, articles, scans 2Pac-Forum brought it.

The forum is also a social site for me, I've got to know a lot of characters, users and it's great to know we may have differences in opinions etc. but we all have 1 thing in common! TUPAC.

I feel like Forum's like this dedicated to Pac, are doing a much greater job than his officials! AMARU, TAT, people he knew etc.
                            It confuses me how long the forum has been going and how strong it remained! Whilst other forums couldn't hold on any longer, 2Pac-Forum is here today, still dropping shit like it was 2009! lol
                            This forum is a Encyclopedia on Tupac Shakur - [MENTION=235]Svengali
                            Last edited by Svengali; 07-28-2015, 03:41 PM.

Comment

We will pack the winners soon. At vacation till August 11th.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X