Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Claz Sickk pres. 2Pac - Reincarnation (Need Cover)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claz Sickk pres. 2Pac - Reincarnation (Need Cover)

What up Fam ? It's finally done !
    The 2nd album fully produced by me is just waitin' 2 be uploaded.
    The quality ist better and the beats are bangin' more !
    All I need is a cover !
    Holla at me if u can do a cover 4 me !

Peace

[MENTION=1452]Pappa

Looking forward to it, how about a preview mix?
    I'd like to impart some words that I've always lived by:
    Mo' money, mo money, mo money.

Comment

[MENTION=12358]Claz Sickk will any OG Vibez be on it? You have a lot of great mixes from what i recall.

Comment

[MENTION=10086]61824 :
        Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

This is a snippet I posted a while ago bro
        [MENTION=10977]realest2947 :
        The Beats are fully produced by myself. This album is more like a mix of Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z. and All Eyez On Me. Got a lot of Beats produced in the style of Johnny J and Daz Dillinger ...

I'm already workin' on the 3rd album called EUTHANASIA , which will be in the style of THE 7 DAY THEORY ...

Comment

Just uplaoded a full song off the album :
          Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Hope U enjoy it !

Comment

Originally posted by Claz Sickk View Post
            [MENTION=10086]61824 :

This is a snippet I posted a while ago bro
            [MENTION=10977]realest2947 :
            The Beats are fully produced by myself. This album is more like a mix of Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z. and All Eyez On Me. Got a lot of Beats produced in the style of Johnny J and Daz Dillinger ...

I'm already workin' on the 3rd album called EUTHANASIA , which will be in the style of THE 7 DAY THEORY ...
            [MENTION=12358]Claz Sickk props on the response. Snippet is nice. I look forward to the album

Comment

Hope U enjoy it !
              Beat is good and fits well with the Hellrazor vocals, BUT I just can't listen that shit because you have mixed that acapella off-bar and it just sounds too weird.

Comment

diggin this nice work.

Comment

It's not off-bar. Listen to the drums , especially the snares of the original track . Do your homework son !
                  [MENTION=2399]GreenL420: Glad you like it homie.

Like I told you guys , the album is done , just waiting 4 a cover. maybe I'll make a cover myself , cuz i don't wanna wait any longer

Comment

It's not off-bar. Listen to the drums , especially the snares of the original track . Do your homework son !
                    Lol, I really don't need to do any more homework because Hellrazor is one of my favorite tracks and I've been listen it over 15 years.
                    When you are listening original version and you're counting bars, you count on four (like you always do in hip hop music), you can definitely say The 1st verse starts little bit before the first bar of the verse starts, actually half bars before, on counts 3 and 4 (That "Born thuggin" part). And the part "Heartless and mean muggin" starts on the first bar of verse, when you count 1 and 2.
                    In your version, that "Born Thuggin" part starts half bar late, when you are counting 1 and 2 on the first bar of first verse.

SO, just try to mix the vocals to start half bar earlier, and TRUST ME, then it WILL sound right and much better, just the way like Tupac rapped it.

Sorry my bad english.

Comment

[MENTION=2399]GreenL420: Glad you like it homie.

Like I told you guys , the album is done , just waiting 4 a cover. maybe I'll make a cover myself , cuz i don't wanna wait any longer
                      Can you link me to your first album if this is your 2nd album?

Comment

What up Fam ? It's finally done !
                        The 2nd album fully produced by me is just waitin' 2 be uploaded.
                        The quality ist better and the beats are bangin' more !
                        All I need is a cover !
                        Holla at me if u can do a cover 4 me !
                        Peace
                        Just curious as to how close you are to dropping your mixtape?
                        Looking forward to it.

Comment

[MENTION=12358]Claz Sickk - Fake Azz Bitches was great featured on your previous mixtape.. can you drop this mixtape I don't care for album cover

Comment

Hope U enjoy it !

I wonder if you narrowed the vocals if it'd fit better. There seems like too much stereo-heavy instrumentation for it to fit well. Maybe mono/near-mono the vocals and and a slight verb or stereo delay to widen? Something, as some of the vocals get lost in the mix, with slurry resulting.
                            It make homos game at females.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X