Clear All

• The Walking Dead Season 6 TRAILER

the show returns October 11, 2015

trailer

My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Man!!!!! I am so stoked for this season. I just re watched s.1-5. Rick vs. Morgan! Is Daryl going to die? Damn! Is it october yet??

Rick seems to be losing it a bit.

So much to discuss here!

Comment

Originally posted by johnnie360 View Post
      Is Daryl going to die?
      the creator said that Daryl might die and that even Rick isnt safe, but I guess that will happen in one of the last seasons.

Comment

yeah this looks wild... cant wait for fear the walking dead

Comment

Season 6 is good so far

Comment

this is live, im already on the 3rd episode. has anyone here watched, "fearing the walking dead?"
            It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

i was late to start watching this show but ive got to say that besides the many plot holes(at this time) the horrible actors playing the parts,and the overall stupidity of some of the characters...this show is pretty amazing!
              im watching on netflix and will likely have to wait for season 6 but ive been really enjoying this television show.
              "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post
                this is live, im already on the 3rd episode. has anyone here watched, "fearing the walking dead?"
                Yep, I thought it was great, I watched the season in one night.

Comment

nice do you know if there going to carry it on with more episodes for the same season, or are we going to have to wait for a new season, btw do you know about the flight walking dead, the short seconds movies of zombies on a plane?
                  It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Comment

The latest episode (or 2 episodes actually) was a complete waste of time. They always do this. Things are really interesting then they introduce filler episodes to ruin the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenon View Post
                      nice do you know if there going to carry it on with more episodes for the same season, or are we going to have to wait for a new season, btw do you know about the flight walking dead, the short seconds movies of zombies on a plane?
                      I think that Fear is getting another season for sure, and the Flight is like 3 minute mini eps that will pan out to about 30 minutes or something. It will revolve around the infection breaking out on a passenger jet liner.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X