I Am Chris Farley (Trailer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am Chris Farley (Trailer)

I Am Chris Farley is a documentary film that will tell the bittersweet story of one of the most innovative comedic actors who ever graced the stage, screen and television, before his untimely death from a drug overdose at the tender age of only 33. Immortalized for his uniquely bold, energetic, and in-your-face comedic style, Chris Farley's off the charts talent cemented his place as a key player in a movement that evolved and redefined the comedic genre. Although he was only in the spotlight for a short time, Chris nevertheless left an indelible mark on the entertainment industry through his groundbreaking work at The Second City, on Saturday Night Live and in several feature films and improv theaters across the country.

You Can Pre-Order The Movie Now

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

I'll definitely watch, he had some pretty funny movies, like that Hollywood Ninja lol

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

such a tragic loss

God...please bring back Chris Farley and John Candy!!!

Comment

I hope they cover his involvement in the original Shrek film.
        It make homos game at females.

Comment

he was the shit man can't wait to see this one

Comment

this will be good to see dude was funny as hell!

Comment

Originally posted by coughdrops View Post
              awesome i just read this
              "It is a little known fact that Saturday Night Live funnyman Chris Farley was the original actor cast as the voice of the title character in the 2001 DreamWorks animated film Shrek. According to the Jim Hill Media website, the plot with Farley on board was somewhat different than what ended up on film. "It was about a teenage ogre who wasn't all that eager to go into the family business. You see, young Shrek didn't really want to frighten people. He longed to make friends, help people. This ogre actually dreamed of becoming a knight". Those involved with recording Farley labelled it as one of his best performances.

Unfortunately, with about 95% of the film's dialogue finished (his role included), Farley died from a drug overdose on December 18, 1997 at the age of 33, still working on the film just a week before his death. There were talks of having a vocal impersonator brought in to record the remaining lines, but ultimately, fellow SNL cast member Mike Myers was hired and the script was re-written, becoming the Academy Award*-winning film we know and love.

The studio has not released any of the original Farley audio, and nothing has been heard of it by the public.

(*For Best Animated Film) "

honestly i wasnt a big chris farley fan but i would love to hear that audio

Comment

Originally posted by ublasfu View Post
                awesome i just read this
                "It is a little known fact that Saturday Night Live funnyman Chris Farley was the original actor cast as the voice of the title character in the 2001 DreamWorks animated film Shrek. According to the Jim Hill Media website, the plot with Farley on board was somewhat different than what ended up on film. "It was about a teenage ogre who wasn't all that eager to go into the family business. You see, young Shrek didn't really want to frighten people. He longed to make friends, help people. This ogre actually dreamed of becoming a knight". Those involved with recording Farley labelled it as one of his best performances.

Unfortunately, with about 95% of the film's dialogue finished (his role included), Farley died from a drug overdose on December 18, 1997 at the age of 33, still working on the film just a week before his death. There were talks of having a vocal impersonator brought in to record the remaining lines, but ultimately, fellow SNL cast member Mike Myers was hired and the script was re-written, becoming the Academy Award*-winning film we know and love.

The studio has not released any of the original Farley audio, and nothing has been heard of it by the public.

It looks like it was pretty crappy compared to what Shrek turned out to be, but still would be interesting to have muc hmore detail on the project.
                It make homos game at females.

Comment

Originally posted by coughdrops View Post
                  Originally posted by ublasfu View Post
                  awesome i just read this

I never knew he was originally cast for Shrek. If this film covers everything up to his last days, hopefully some of that performance will be included.

Comment

Here Is The Movie!!

I Have A DVD Rip Too But I Thought It Would Be Easier Like This!!
                    [MENTION=1052]BigR [MENTION=1088]coughdrops [MENTION=2399]GreenL420 [MENTION=2072]Klockwork [MENTION=447]skitzo

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
                    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Always loved this guy. What a career cut so short!!! Just like Pac, except without the lifetime of unreleased movies to come out over the next decade.

It really is a shame people like this get cut out of the game so early sometimes. Think of "what could have been". What if Jim Carry passed away after his first 2 movies. Sometimes makes you wonder what god's plan was with that right. What lesson did we learn from Chris Farely? Then again, there's many, MANY deaths that don't hold reason, good, tight loving young families broke apart from a mother/father death,etc, then kids fall into depression and start using drugs, what exactly was gods plan there? What about that piece of shit guy that rapes young kids, is a juhnkie and alcoholic that contracted AIDS and goes and rapes high school girls, and THAT dude lives until 80 somehow. It's a crazy mixed up world, and I'm not saying there's no god, I just don't understand WHY some things get played out like they do. If there is a god, there must not be much control over the way things happen I guess.

Sorry for the rant, +1 love RIP to Farely

Comment

watched it good stuff.

Comment

Everything this guy did was funny. The good die young.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X